Which is the best/most sought after Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd like to pick up a nice Wolvie statue but not sure which is the key one. Any help and pictures would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah that is sick! Thanks man! I just discovered the Logan PF too, wow that one is sweet! :monkey1

The Logan PF is very underrated in my opinion. The price on these are ridiculously low. I think the Logan PF will take a bigger jump in price than the Wolverine Comiquette, closer to the movie release. Either way, both are VERY nice, but if you're going to act, act now.

The Logan PF is very underrated in my opinion. The price on these are ridiculously low. I think the Logan PF will take a bigger jump in price than the Wolverine Comiquette, closer to the movie release. Either way, both are VERY nice, but if you're going to act, act now.

Gotcha.

I see alot of people hating on the Logan PF. I LOVE it. Looks like I might have already made up my mind.. :lol

Gotcha.

I see alot of people hating on the Logan PF. I LOVE it. Looks like I might have already made up my mind.. :lol

These are pictures of mine, if it helps any:

picture.php

picture.php

The Logan PF looks kinda off with the giant head and all...

I think the best out there right now is the Wolverine VS Sabretooth Dio

I'm completely alone in this I'm sure, but I think the best Wolvie out now is the Bowen brown museum statue.

Don't get me wrong, I love SSC's stuff (and actually have the Wolvie/Sabretooth dio). But that Bowen one really looks like it came off the comic pages to me - I just totally love it. An absolute favorite in my collection.

The Logan PF looks kinda off with the giant head and all...

that's what I think too...everything else is fine but that head looks wrong.

I'm completely alone in this I'm sure, but I think the best Wolvie out now is the Bowen brown museum statue.

Don't get me wrong, I love SSC's stuff (and actually have the Wolvie/Sabretooth dio). But that Bowen one really looks like it came off the comic pages to me - I just totally love it. An absolute favorite in my collection.

I actually like a bowen piece too...but the action pose classic. I think that piece is badass.

DSC00396.jpg

I actually like a bowen piece too...but the action pose classic. I think that piece is badass.

DSC00396.jpg

Totally agree with you - bad-ass! :rock

All the recent BD Wolvies are excellent (I'm a bit partial to the brown costume though).

ya, I have the brown costume too, but I just loved this pose of the classic...reminds me of his drill claw move or whatever it was called in the games.

btw, that chrome colossus is very nice...wish I had one.

Still waiting for that one fierce PF to be released ...

wolverine-video-game-hard-edge.jpg

wolverine36b.jpg

Till then, it's just this... :rotfl
17977870.jpg

If you are only going to buy one....SS EX comiquette is the way to go. It gives you the option of displaying him masked or unmasked. It's my favorite Wolverine statue. Coming in a very close second....Bowen Logan. This is the best Logan statue made IMHO. Much better than the SS PF. I own those 2 plus Bowen's brown museum and the diamond select marvel milestone Wolverine. The diamond select piece is very nice and underrated.

I think the best one so far is the sideshow comiquette and second would have to be the bowen museum pose wolverine.

I wanted to pick up the SS Wolvie Comiquette, but I couldn't afford the prices it was going for. I decided to pick up the Bowen Classic Museum Statue and I'm completely happy with it. Here's a few pics. :D

Picture1097.jpg

Picture1098.jpg

Picture1099.jpg

Picture1100.jpg

Picture1102.jpg

Picture1101.jpg

Back