Frank Miller's THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS PF IN THE WORKS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
really!! no joke.. expect shots of the body within two weeks.. This is the first time I am actually proud to showcase one of my sculpts.

This is going to be massive. I also plan to make a fabric cape for it. Big heads up to Andy Bergholtz site for getting me started. (thanks andy)

I would also like to credit wofford29, for commisioning the awesome hush batman statue that I cannot afford, and tempted me to make my own.

anyways, I never owned a PF, just wondering how tall should batman be? at 6'2 can anyone calculate the scale for me? hes gonna be hunch alittle..

Here are some pictures of the rough headsculpt.. still needs to be smoothed and cleaned up some more..
here it is smoothed out alittle.

Picture011-9.jpg

Picture004-18.jpg

before I smoothed it out with alcohol..

and for scale
Picture007-11.jpg

and a video

Last edited:
Thanks celticP, I knew you would be awake. um.. lol I did it off my head kinda.. Frank Miller's drawings are kinda subjective..

man I'm having so much fun.. I don't have enough ss firm to finish the body, I have to go get about 3-4 more packs.. at $13 each.. :(

I also want to sculpt an older bruce alternate headsculpt.. but I would have to work out the mechanics of switching when I cast this bad boy..
Picture008-10.jpg

Picture009-11.jpg

looking good so far, the face needs some refinement.

'I would also like to credit wofford29, for commisioning the awesome hush batman statue that I cannot afford, and tempted me to make my own.'

What hush statue??? Who'se making this?? I WANT

That last pic looks brilliant.

I'm workin on something as well....i'm making a statue version of this guy.

Good o'l Grant Grant.

GrantGrant1.jpg

looking good so far, the face needs some refinement.

'I would also like to credit wofford29, for commisioning the awesome hush batman statue that I cannot afford, and tempted me to make my own.'

What hush statue??? Who'se making this?? I WANT

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44806&highlight=hush

thanks alot celtic, you just ruined my thread by posting that.. cause that ^^^^ is disgusting!! really thats gross... haha I know I know, I'm a pansy.. I hate gorey stuff.

And I was actually going to point out the oddly proportioned head, but thats pretty much how Franks drawings look anyway. So good on you!

its actually pretty proportional.. its because I have crappy picture taking skills and the camera is really close to the sculpt to capture the detail.. so the lense kinda distorts it.

last update before I hit the hay, sculpted teeth, and an sharper brow..
Picture014-9.jpg

Picture017-4.jpg

dam I wish I had a better camera.. it looks so much better in person. It is really hard to capture clay.

last update before I hit the hay, sculpted teeth, and an sharper brow..
Picture014-9.jpg

Picture017-4.jpg

dam I wish I had a better camera.. it looks so much better in person. It is really hard to capture clay.

that looks pretty cool.
i haven't read dark knight returns, but i want to. is it good?

by the way, your joker figure strangely resembles harrison ford...

Back