Finally in a spot to show my shelves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am pretty new to collecting but have acquired some really interesting stuff that i think you might enjoy, let me know what you think as i'm slowly working on my display. 1 new detolf plus my 1st premium format is on its way!
I only have a few pieces that are sideshow but it is in the process of growth....enjoy
Chris

detolf #1 transformers, Batman, Marvel, and Star Wars Box. The Joker close up shows how amazing a job this statue is in my opinion. This statue has a really bad reputation and most i have seen don't show any likeness to Heath at all... I got lucky with one of the good ones

Detolf 2
Robocop vs. the Terminator haha
Comic Replica Spidey
Superman Forever(I almost got the angle on the lenticular Cover)
And 1966 ,1989, 2005 diecast batmobiles, (Rambo watches over the cars when i am not around)

Great collection. I just acquired that Superman Forever statue and I love it. Are those Bowen Cyclops the Mini statues or are they Full-Size?

Detolf 3
Halo 3 Legendary Edition Helmet(limited # of 3000000000, I was lucky to get one-super rare.ha)
Darth Vader kneels to me, Han Solo And Darth Maul
Back to the future 2 Diecast,
Mad Max: The Road Warrior, The Last on the Interceptors (coolest diecast by far- even has the boobytrap under the gas tank, Boba-3rd dimensions bust

Here is something you guys might not be used to seeing but the only thing i love more then figures and statues is movie poster puzzles, check these out, i put alot of time and effort in these guys...still need to put them up though
i have more to do including total recall, beetlejuice, Karate Kid 3, Batman,Batman Returns, Beatles-Abbey Road, Star Wars Episode 1, Abbey Road-Beatles, Nightmare on elm Street, Star Trek Undiscovered Country etc. bla bla, will post as i get them done

You have some very cool pieces! What Robocop is that you have on the top shelf? Is that McFarlane? Welcome to the boards! :welcome

Thanks allot Voorhees, I always loved your rambo and rocky collection but cant afford those guys. The top one is a McFarlane, the battle damaged is the one of the 1st pieces i ever acquired actually, i really like 13 inch figures (very shelf friendly and they allow alot of detail)
Thanks for commenting!

Great collection. I just acquired that Superman Forever statue and I love it. Are those Bowen Cyclops the Mini statues or are they Full-Size?

Thanks for the kind words. Superman Forever is such an amazing statue! I am waiting on the Christopher Reeve Superman statue from DC Direct to set beside him so i can have one fully clothed and one in full uniform. The Bowen Cyclops are the mini statues... I would actually stay away if your considering them as they are waaaaaay to tiny. If you have little space they add alot of color, i bough them online thinking they were 7 inch figure size + the Base...They are actually 7 inch- figure and base TOGETHER.....
Thanks for your comment

awesome collection dude ... is that a sony bravia ?

Thanks!
Yea it is a Bravia, I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2 so i set up a nice little Game and movie area in my bedroom...add surround sound, all i need is a microwave and i would never leave. I actully waited at a bestbuy on boxing day for 12 hours in the snow to save $600, i ended up buying two of them for the price of one!

A few transformers displayed, plus alternators and classics series....
Gentle giant Han solo and Darh Maul Bloodfin wont upload for some reason...will post later....Thanks for the comments thus far!

WOW! I love em movie poster puzzles! There's nothing better than the feeling of having a collection of something which you put together yourself. I collect gundam models myself and knowing that you built them yourself really make you appreciate and enjoy it more. LOVE IT LOVE IT! and welcome although I'm fairly new myself and don't own any sideshow pieces at all. I'm on the waitlist for an iron spiderman comiquette though!

Thanks for the kind words. Superman Forever is such an amazing statue! I am waiting on the Christopher Reeve Superman statue from DC Direct to set beside him so i can have one fully clothed and one in full uniform. The Bowen Cyclops are the mini statues... I would actually stay away if your considering them as they are waaaaaay to tiny. If you have little space they add alot of color, i bough them online thinking they were 7 inch figure size + the Base...They are actually 7 inch- figure and base TOGETHER.....
Thanks for your comment

Yeah I plan on getting the Bowen Modern Cyclops sometime, but the Full-Size version. And those movie poster puzzles are awesome man, very unique. I would love to have those instead of regular posters, cause you actually put time and effort into the puzzles, so it makes you appreciate them that much more. Where can you find those, if they're still available anywhere?

Great collection, seeing some really nice stuff there! :rock

I love those puzzle posters :banana

Here is something you guys might not be used to seeing but the only thing i love more then figures and statues is movie poster puzzles, check these out, i put alot of time and effort in these guys...still need to put them up though
i have more to do including total recall, beetlejuice, Karate Kid 3, Batman,Batman Returns, Beatles-Abbey Road, Star Wars Episode 1, Abbey Road-Beatles, Nightmare on elm Street, Star Trek Undiscovered Country etc. bla bla, will post as i get them done

Oh wow i'm not too sure how I missed the puzzles, very cool man! Not just that but a puzzle in movie poster size? Awesome!

Back