Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
]
db_logo.jpg

I'm very surprised with this license, as I know the film is going to suck!!!

DragaonBall is Toriyama not some rehash live action movie

I have always been 100% with Enterbay (as I'm official dealer) but I'm not too sure about
this.

But I know Enterbay has set the standard so they will be good - as in sculpt, packaging etc

Last edited:
The only thing marketable is maybe Chow Yun-fat. This movie will will up there with Super Mario Brothers and Double Dragon.

A figure of Piccolo could be fun, he looks cool. I hope they don't waste their talents on the rest of the cast though...

Are there actually any people that want figures from this movie? I loved Dragonball as a kid, but this film just looks like a train wreck to me.

i thought this was some sort of joke at first but it looks pretty official. i like enterbay stuff but i think they're just trying to break into licensing and picking up anything they possibly can. but dragonball? a cool chow yun fat is probably the only thing i want. maybe a hot bulma

Too bad Enterbay will see what failure tastes like.

never know about the movie. Speed racer wasnt that bad i actually enjoyed it for what it was but it doenst mean ill go out and buy 150.00 figs.

Back