King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
From The Sideshow Panel:

he Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team is just getting through with their second annual Comic-Con panel, and boy was it a great one! Not only were they able to answer many fan questions about Sideshow’s most popular and buzzed-about licenses and releases, but they were even able to squeeze in a teaser image of an upcoming doozy of a figure - the King Leonidas Premium Format Figure based on 300 by Frank Miller! Of course we’re not going to let our online audience be left out! Click on the following image to get a good look at it, and be sure to stay tuned to our weekly E-Newsletter for more information to be released in the coming weeks…

072208_PFLeonidas_043.jpg

Awesome, I'll be getting this, Hopefully the do more 300 figures in PF, great news.

Looks pretty good, but I don't know if it'd be a purchase. I'd rather have a half-naked chick PF.

exclusive will be sword hand.

I like it but more then likely not get it... unless they make a Tighty Whitey addition!

Looks pretty good, but I don't know if it'd be a purchase. I'd rather have a half-naked chick PF.

Do I hear a request for an Oracle PF? :lol

exclusive will be sword hand.

I like it but more then likely not get it... unless they make a Tighty Whitey addition!

I was thinking the exclusive would be a non-helmeted head.

Gotta agree with Fritz, this one almost immediately brings a non helmeted Exclusive option.

This movie is barely good enough to own on DVD, much less buy high end collectibles from.

On another note, Sideshow is pretty late to the game with this license.

This movie is barely good enough to own on DVD, much less buy high end collectibles from.

On another note, Sideshow is pretty late to the game with this license.

you can leave this thread! The Movie Owns most!!!!

almost as late as they were to getting the 1922 Nosferatu license ... :monkey1

Back