Tyler Durden as Brad Pitt (check this out)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
New masterpiece in the works ! Tyler Durden as Brad Pitt.

Not so complete right now (hair do, eye-lashes, final make up and clean-up to follow), but Bobby and I were so excited about it so we snapped some shots for you guys today! Imagine how it will look once it's done!

brad2mv1.jpg
brad3wb2.jpg

Originally posted on statueforum in sculptors corner.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=73110

I can see Pitt - great work.......though if I had something like that in my house I would never get anything done. :lol :lol

I see Pitt with the glasses... Biehn without!

And shouldn't it be "Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden"??? I know... picky... but it just bothers me. :lol

From the face view its dead on..from the profile, not so much...

Tyler Durden is my favorite pop culture icon..:rock

I so very badly want hot toys to do a brad pitt tyler durden figure like the brando one. I'd get that in a heartbeat. but this is awesome lol

That looks amazing.
Is this the same guy/team that works w/ silicone & is currently making that full size bat mobile (their work is so perfect words can't even describe it)? cause if it is this durden piece should end up perfect.

I see it, it's freaking incredable.. and more than a little spookey.

And, Since we're talking about tyler durden, and by extension, fight club, I've got a question that no one I know IRL can answer about the book and film :)

What's the name of the character played by Edward nortan ?

And before someone says Jack, No his Name's NOT jack.

Back