Tyler Durden as Brad Pitt (check this out)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it, it's freaking incredable.. and more than a little spookey.

And, Since we're talking about tyler durden, and by extension, fight club, I've got a question that no one I know IRL can answer about the book and film :)

What's the name of the character played by Edward nortan ?

And before someone says Jack, No his Name's NOT jack.

he's just known as "The Narrator"

Great work with the sculpture.
It does look like Pitt. I do not see Biehn aside from the hair.

For those who think it looks more like Biehn, take a look closer at the wy the cheeks are, and also remember that Pitt's character in Fight Club wasn't on screen much with a blank expression. He always had a hint of "crazy". This may be why you are not seeing it.

You could always run a fog machine (on low setting) through the neck and then out the mouth, simulating the end of the movie. :D

remember that Pitt's character in Fight Club wasn't on screen much with a blank expression. He always had a hint of "crazy". This may be why you are not seeing it.

I think the blank expression is what keeps this piece from achieving greatness.

Something isn't quite right. Either the spike of the hair from the front is too wide, or the hair in the back needs to be shorter and not so mullet looking...something...

True, the hair does need to be worked on a bit, still allot better than sculpted hair though.

Back