Rate the top Marvel LSB's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top 10 Marvel LSB's

• Total voters

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this will work, but I thought I'd try it. I'm listing each Marvel LSB. For the sake of this poll, only exclusives will be considered.

• Doctor Doom - features removable mask/nose
  • Iron Man (Red/Gold) - feature removable mask
  • Daredevil (Red)
  • Classic Daredevil (Yellow)
  • Ghost Rider - Light-up feature
  • Wolverine/Logan
  • Green/Grey Hulk - Green includes name plate
  • Stealth Iron Man - Light-Up feature, no removable mask
  • Thor
  • Apocalypse (omitted from poll)
  • Sabretooth
I believe most exclusive versions include the name plate except for the Grey Hulk.

Damn, poll limits choices to 10 max, so Apocalypse has been removed and green/grey hulk combined into single vote.

There's 10 listed, and I'm going to try and limit poll to just 6 possible votes, so choose wisely.

Edit: okay, poll only allows single vote or multiple votes, no limits as to how many, so I guess vote for any you think are worthy of being voted for.

I haven't owned all of these, so I can only speak I behalf of what I have owned in the past. For me, it's definitely Daredevil (Red). It's still my favorite from the LSB line (despite some less than welcoming reviews....well from what I've read around in various forums.)

I like the Wolverine, and Daredevil was pretty cool in person.

I'd vote Green Goblin but that ain't on the poll :tap:mad:

How the hell did I miss that? I will try to remedy it.

Edit: Crap, I don't think I can. I had it in my "draft". I would like to combine daredevil and add green goblin.

Oh well, I can't edit it now. It's a shame too, because I think green goblin would fall somewhere in top 3 or 4, but I'm not going to recall a most likely short-lived poll.

Last edited:
How the hell did I miss that? I will try to remedy it.

Edit: Crap, I don't think I can. I ad it in my "draft". I would like to combine daredevil and add green goblin.

If you can edit . . you could also combine the 2 Iron Man busts and then you don't have to omit Apoc . . . :)

If you can edit . . you could also combine the 2 Iron Man busts and then you don't have to omit Apoc . . . :)

I asked adoptedscot for help in the dit, the mod for marvel, I can't once it was posted.

But I think this poll is interesting, I never thought Doom LSB was so popular.

I voted for Sabertooth out of shear speculation, but I only have four of the LSB line (green hulk, wolverine, Thor and Green Goblin). Of the four that I currently own I would set up the list as follows:

1A. Hulk PF!! :google:monkey5 (at the top of ALL my lists...favorite food? Hulk PF...favorite movie? Hulk PF....favorite Star Wars Character? Hulk PF!) :rock:rock

1. Wolverine
2. Green Goblin
3. Hulk
4. Thor

Though its hardly a set list, as the top 3 spots change depending on lighting and angle. Thor, however, is pretty much always my least favorite (he's is still really awesome though!).

1- red/gold im
2- sim
3- red dd
4- ghost rider
5- yellow dd

I voted for Sabertooth out of shear speculation, but I only have four of the LSB line (green hulk, wolverine, Thor and Green Goblin). Of the four that I currently own I would set up the list as follows:

1A. Hulk PF!! :google:monkey5 (at the top of ALL my lists...favorite food? Hulk PF...favorite movie? Hulk PF....favorite Star Wars Character? Hulk PF!) :rock:rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

1- red/gold im
2- sim
3- red dd
4- ghost rider
5- yellow dd

Other than the red/gold IM, these are like my bottom 4. But that's what makes this hobby so interesting, a little something for everyone.

But that's why I wanted to put this vote out there, I wanted to see what the consensus was on which ones were not so popular, and it's pretty much as I thought.

Although, I'm surprised Doom is as popular (I like it but I thought I was in minority), I didn't expect Ghost Rider to be as popular either, and I thought Thor would be a little more popular.

I'm still erked I missed GG in the poll. :monkey4

1- Sabretooth
2- Green Goblin
3- Thor
4- Hulk
5-Daredevil (both colors looks good)
6- Iron Man red
8- Wolverine
9- Apocalypse
10- Stealth Iron Man
11- Dr.Doom
12-Ghost Rider

Other than the red/gold IM, these are like my bottom 4. But that's what makes this hobby so interesting, a little something for everyone.

But that's why I wanted to put this vote out there, I wanted to see what the consensus was on which ones were not so popular, and it's pretty much as I thought.

Although, I'm surprised Doom is as popular (I like it but I thought I was in minority), I didn't expect Ghost Rider to be as popular either, and I thought Thor would be a little more popular.

I'm still erked I missed GG in the poll. :monkey4

doom's removable nose is not very appealing, imo. and ghost rider lights up, a great feature. i like the dd busts because of their simple smooth design. and the im busts are plain awesome!!!

Sabretooth and HULK and Wolverine :rock:rock:rock

1. Wolverine
2. Green Goblin
3. Hulk
4. Thor

Though its hardly a set list, as the top 3 spots change depending on lighting and angle. Thor, however, is pretty much always my least favorite (he's is still really awesome though!).

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back