Rate the top Marvel LSB's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top 10 Marvel LSB's

• Total voters
Up to this point, the Wolverine and Sabretooth are the only two that I want in my collection. Still on the fence about the GG, maybe if Spidey comes along I'd pick it up, but for now, just the other two.

looks like this pole is a screwed up . Gobby has 1 vote umerically but 4 names listed.
Other totals dont add up either....

:lol:lol:lol

I think it's funny. I'm not doing it over, as I'm too embarrased to ask Dave or adoptedscott to help again. They did get GG incorporated after I somehow including GG the first time, but as pointed out, now the totals don't jive. Also, once GG was added, I couldn't vote for him since I already voted. :lol So yeah, it got hosed big time.

Oh well, I tried; I'll do better next time. :monkey3

1. Daredevl
2. Wolverine
3. Ghost Rider
4. Green Goblin
5. Iron man
6. Sabertooth
7. Apocalypse
8. Doom
9. Hulk
10. Thor

1. Daredevl
2. Wolverine
3. Ghost Rider
4. Green Goblin
5. Iron man
6. Sabertooth
7. Apocalypse
8. Doom
9. Hulk
10. Thor

Finally, Daredevil at the top of someone's list ! I couldn't agree more with you !

1. Wolverine
2. Hulk
3. Daredevil
4. Ghost Rider
5. Iron man
6. Sabretooth
7. Doom
8. Thor
9. Green Goblin
10. Apocalypse

So I have a desicion i need help with regarding LSBs. I had my name on the waitlist for the Ghost Rider LSB exclusive (assuming it would never convert). Obviously as per the news letter they found some in thier warehouse and low and behold....my order converted.:google

So, my question is...how worth it is the Ghost Rider LSB?:confused::confused:

So I have a desicion i need help with regarding LSBs. I had my name on the waitlist for the Ghost Rider LSB exclusive (assuming it would never convert). Obviously as per the news letter they found some in thier warehouse and low and behold....my order converted.:google

I don't like it. The jacket/shoulder area looks lame. But the lightup seems cool enough.

I have one en route.. I agree I didn't like the neckline.. But sometimes you got to see for yourself.. Skull, Light up flames... Should be cool.

Back