Frodo Vs Frodo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

durangokoa

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
There is a Sideshow Vs Toybiz contest.
Who is the winner? :p

PICT3130.jpg

PICT3132.jpg

oh geeez....how do you reach into the computer and slap this guy in the back of the head.:lol

I was thinking that same thing :lol. I mean really, is there honestly any point in comparing these two with each other. Every SS employee and every Toybiz employee should line up facing each other, and the SS employees should commence beating the crap out of the Toybiz employees :lol. Seriously Toybiz, what the hell?!

I would reather have his sheath on the wrong side on the belt line than the right side on his jacket.

what the hell is up with that jacket. it's red corduroy and does it even open up in front? does frodo have to step into it and pull it up like a pair of pants?:confused:

You know, while it is obvious that the Sideshow version is light years beyond the Toybiz figure, I have to admit that this quote from one of my favorite movies came to mind as I looked at this particular pic of Frodo:

"Look at the size of that boy's heed. I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick! That's a huge noggin! It's a virtual planetoid! Has it's own weather system!"

You know, while it is obvious that the Sideshow version is light years beyond the Toybiz figure, I have to admit that this quote from one of my favorite movies came to mind as I looked at this particular pic of Frodo:

"Look at the size of that boy's heed. I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick! That's a huge noggin! It's a virtual planetoid! Has it's own weather system!"

Ahhhhhh....so I married an axe murderer.....love that flick. :rock :rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=varaAADgC84&feature=related

i prefer the phrase "walking candy apple"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYMtielZN24

ToyBiz Frodo has some potential. If Sideshow pulls the plug on the line, you might want to start looking harder at the ToyBiz and DID versions of the remaining characters for customizing possibilities. DID Gimli and ToyBiz Arwen might be salvageable. Too bad there are no Merry or Pippen figures from either company. At least Sideshow gave us Sam.

twinfrodos.jpg

FrodoFULL.jpg

ToyBiz Frodo has some potential. If Sideshow pulls the plug on the line, you might want to start looking harder at the ToyBiz and DID versions of the remaining characters for customizing possibilities. DID Gimli and ToyBiz Arwen might be salvageable. Too bad there are no Merry or Pippen figures from either company. At least Sideshow gave us Sam.
131.gif

dont ever mention SS pulling the plug on this line again.:lol

Darklord Dave has got me worried about it. Buy an extra set of Sam and Frodo so I can "make Merry and Pippin"? Figures are too expensive to manufacture? I hope he's just speculatin' and not talkin' to anybody at Sideshow.

:(

twinfrodos.jpg

FrodoFULL.jpg

Toybiz Frodo's head has potential if you want to make a Harry Potter bash maybe.:lol

Back