What are the chances of hot toys acquiring...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micah12345

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The licenses from the first four batman movies?

I would love to see some keaton batmans, nicholson joker, devito penguin, catwoman, riddler, kilmer batman, two-face, clooney batman, odonell robins, batgirl, freeze, ivy, and bane.

They have to keep making figures and these would be quick sellouts, especially the burton ones.

I'd say none. Warner Bros seems to only concentrate on merchandise from current projects and not past.

But look at all the old school franchises like rambo, rocky, aliens, predator, etc.

I am going to remain optimistic

Mattel's license covers all of the live action Batmans except Adam West's show, so Hot Toys may be as well. The only thing possibly stopping them would be likeness rights and/or lack of sellablity.

How many Hot Toys Batman Dark knight threads are needed? This is the fourth already and its only page one of the forums.

Dave will Hot Toys be getting their own Forum????

I think everyone is being too generous to Batman Forever as well. :monkey4

But figures from the Burton films I would buy for sure.

How many Hot Toys Batman Dark knight threads are needed? This is the fourth already and its only page one of the forums.

Dave will Hot Toys be getting their own Forum????

If you have actually read his post you would know this thread has nothing to do with the new Dark Knight movie.

Go back to your ape thread :wave

kurganconnorkillani.gif
kurganconnorkillani.gif
kurganconnorkillani.gif

Back