HULK Life-Size FULL Statue!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was reading this over on the statue forum posted by ROMS:

I still have not received mine. I think shipment of the IM Movie Lifesize will still be by the end of May 2008.

As you know, I was informed already that MOST if not ALL of the upcoming Superhero Movies will now have a licensed LIFESIZE MOVIE STATUE to promote the said movie in theaters worldwide (unlike before wherein "movie-posters" are the only marketing materials used to promote them).

Which is why I really plan to collect & own ALL of the SUPERHEROES related LIFESIZE STATUES... especially the ones displayed in the movie theaters... like the Batman Begins, Superman Returns, Silver Surfer, Spiderman Movie Chimney, Optimus Prime, Iron Man, Etc. (I will post actual pictures very soon):

watermark.php

Actually, the HULK Movie Lifesize (9ft Tall) that you saw will only be used to market the movie within the USA. Rumor has it that it was made by IDEA PLANET... but I can't find any proof of this.

Oxmox will be coming out with their own licensed version of the HULK Movie LIFESIZE (9ft tall also) (this is the one that I will get for myself), which will be used to market the movie in several other countries. No pictures yet... BUT soon!

I already have pictures for the BATMAN Dark Knight LIFESIZE but I am not yet permitted to post it over the internet. I will show the pictures soon! I LOVE the NEW COSTUME but I like the "pose & base" of the BATMAN BEGINS LIFESIZE better!

I just hope it turns out better than the IM statue, something about that statue feels plastic and not accurate. But WOW a HULK Life Size Statue!!!! (my wife is going to hate me :lol!) I just hope it's available for purchase like the IM and not just a marketing only thing.

I think I just head Shai let out a little whimper... Or was that just the girl he's with?:naughty

Damn a lifesize Hulk...that would be too much!!
I am also considering of getting a lifesize item actually, Vader's Supreme Edition costume with a mannequin to fit it onto. But I think once I go there I don't want to return to 1/6th scale!! :lol

Now that is INCREDIBLE!!! Nice piece! I would love to own that but I have no room for it. Wait, I guess I could knock out a wall.

You may have muscles Eli, but don't pretend to be as strong as the Hulk. :rolleyes:

When I saw Iron Man, my theatre had this on display:
hulk-theater-statue-02.jpg

That's the North American promotional one the guy from statue forum was talking about, that one I don't think will become available to the public. But according to him, there is another full size movie Hulk that has yet to be seen that (from what I understood) will become available for the public to buy.

I don't think it will be 5000, 2500 yes but not 5000.

You may have muscles Eli, but don't pretend to be as strong as the Hulk. :rolleyes:

My muscles are natural. I don't need gamma rays, growth hormones, or anabolic steroids. :joy

I also went as the Hulk last Halloween. I have a pic, but a girl took it at her house. She has yet to give me it. Apparently it's on Facebook. I just had my skin painted green and bought some old purple pants purchased from a thrift shop that I ripped up. Cheapest costume ever! :)

Back