Just bought a Terminator 2 endoskeleton!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
£49.99 for a Hot Toys T2 endo! :chew:chew:chew

it was on Play.com

they also have a Rambo First Blood M65 jacket up for £49.99, but be quick there's only one!.

I just looked back at Play.com and they have no more endos, sorry guys. Guess I wasn't quick enough for you.

the rambo is still there at the moment. (time is 12:15 GMT)

I'm trying to get a HT Endo at a cheap price, sorry I missed out :monkey4

Wow great price man there busually £140 saved £90 rrrrrrrrrrrrrrespect

cheers. I was considering getting some Terminator stuff the other day, and when I saw that price, I couldn't pass it up.

Now, next month, I can use the money saved on him to get a Kyle Reese figure. heheh

cheers. I was considering getting some Terminator stuff the other day, and when I saw that price, I couldn't pass it up.

Now, next month, I can use the money saved on him to get a Kyle Reese figure. heheh

Been trying to get one of these lately but dont want to pay full price dont think its really worth £140 apparently its a bit flimsy???? Whats the verdict???:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

i just got one recently and i love it. flimsy? i dont know about that but he is very fragile. all my joints were very tight so id have to say no to flimsy. holds poses great. it takes a little work to get him to hold his weapons cuz of the articulation in all the joints in the fingers.

Been trying to get one of these lately but dont want to pay full price dont think its really worth £140 apparently its a bit flimsy???? Whats the verdict???:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

I dunno yet, it should be arriving at my work next tuesday. Hopefully it will be as cool as it looks.
I was like you, I kinda wanted one just 'cause it's Terminator, but I wasn't thrilled about the price.
I was pondering over which line to get next, POTC look really cool, but do I want pirates?
I just preordered all three Appleseed figures, and I just got two Rambos.
I want to get a couple of Preds, but I want to wait until HT do the Predator 1. The battle damaged P2 looks good, so might get him if I can afford it next month, not keen on the Wolf Pred, he's too thin.
Anyway I'll let you know about the Endo when I get him. stay tuned:monkey1

I have both the Endo and the battle-damaged one. They both look fantastic next to the T-800 that Sideshow made. I have given the large Vulcan M134 to Arnuld to hold up.

The eyes light up nicely, but the cons are that it is very fragile. I already broke off one digit trying to get it to hold the plasma rifle.

if they try to rip you off ( which I'm sure is unlikely ) make sure you contact play.com straight away !!. They suck if you leave it a few days. Keep track of the order.
Its definitely unlikely to happen but I'm always cautious now.
Just some friendly advice is all !. Great pick up man , congratz !! :rock

if they try to rip you off ( which I'm sure is unlikely ) make sure you contact play.com straight away !!. They suck if you leave it a few days. Keep track of the order.
Its definitely unlikely to happen but I'm always cautious now.
Just some friendly advice is all !. Great pick up man , congratz !! :rock

cheers for the advice. It's still being processing at the mo, they like to take their time don't they?:lol

Shame theres none left i would have got one:monkey2:monkey2play.com are okay bought a medicom jango fett from them a couple of weeks ago and the box was in terrible condition.......:mad::mad:

play.com are very eccentric .
I look at the like a tortoise or snail :lol , they are completely awesome but if something goes wrong and you contact them they hide away in there shell. :lol
I mean , my 1:1 arnie bust just came perfect condition , at an amazing price and arrived within two days. You can't ask for better service. 2 months ago I ordered a hot toys predator 2 elder figure , it didn't arrive for 3 weeks I contacted them and it had been lost in the post !.
They really didn't want to refund me or though I definitely had every right to get my money back ( which I did in the end ).
An annoying woman on the phone as well. :lol

quick update,

Postman has just handed over the box. :chew

I've opened up the outer carton, and the actual terminantor box is a bit banged up and there is brown tape stuck on it to hold the top flap down.
I knew the box wasn't it good shape 'cause it said so in the description. I've had a look at the actual figure and he seems okay. the eyes light up, etc.
I'll have to wait about 40mins til I get home from work before I can have a real play with him. Probably post some pics later just for the hell of it.:D

Back