What happened to HBO's Big Love??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucked. :dunno

Hmm would have never guess that response from you.:monkey3

I did find it interesting in the begining until the episode where the a young girl the same age as one of the daughters was now married to the grandpa.:monkey4 I was done at the point.

Absolutely love this show. Actually own the DVD series. Its a great look at an interesting phenomenon but my Mormon friends aren't fans, they've had to field a bunch of questions about the religion everytime we group watch from other friends and folks around. If I hear "That is NOT how our religion works" one more time....:lol:lol

Absolutely love this show. Actually own the DVD series. Its a great look at an interesting phenomenon but my Mormon friends aren't fans, they've had to field a bunch of questions about the religion everytime we group watch from other friends and folks around. If I hear "That is NOT how our religion works" one more time....:lol:lol

The show is funny.:lol One of HBO's best!:D

I just finished renting Season 2 and the show is so oddly addictive. I have family that are Mormon but not Utah Mormon and I've learned a lot from the show which then sparked questions and I've learned even more. Like I watched all of season one not knowing what the hell the opening is about. Now I know!

Back