New kitty...help name him?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK...the pic below is of our new family member and we are working on a name for him. I am pushin for Mr. Meowgi but Mrs. Ryanfromindiana is not convinced so maybe you all can help.

kits.jpg

I would name it Kat. Because when you have people over they are gonna say "What the **** is that?", and you can tell them "Its Kat."

seeing as though hes a sphinx and his eyes are like emeralds it all seems to remind of Egypt , so why not SCARAB as a name ?.
:cool:

It certainly is . . . interesting looking. :confused: I must say I prefer my cats with fur. However, the eyes are indeed beautiful--such a striking shade of green. But otherwise that's a very unusual looking breed.

How about Bat? You know the Egyptian Cat Goddess?

...and she kinda looks like one...

whoops, Bast is the cat goddess, Bat is a Cow Goddess.

wow That's one unique looking cat. I have seen them. I always want to say these cats are ugly, but to me all cats are beautiful. Proud owner of two cats!

Anyway, how about naming it Gorgeous? lol

It is a neat cat, so don't feel offended. Not that you care, and shouldn't.

If someone gave me that cat, I would take it on! :)

Oh but make sure it's a boy's name. He is, after all, a male.

And Eli, I like cats too, much more than dogs. Too bad I can't have one; at home everybody is allergic, and at school we can't have animals. Oh well. :rolleyes:

I'm not offended at all...they are rare and unique and I expect a bit of ribbing. The fact is they are very social, easy on allergies, know their names/will learn tricks, and love people. Some cool suggestions so far thanks all! Though they have the egyptian sounding name they were first bred in Canada lol!

Last edited:
Awesome cat,Always wanted one... I heard they sweat a lot some oily stuff out of their pores.

Anyway, I'd call him A-nus if I were you.

Cool! I wouldn't want you to be offended anyway because I think he has a lot of character and to me, the cat friggin' rocks! Watch this cat lovers and be floored. That is one cute cat with character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57hSqLLfOv4

btw How much is your cat? Or was he/she given to you? I have some allergies so maybe for my next feline, this would be something I could look into.

Awesome cat,Always wanted one... I heard they sweat a lot some oily stuff out of their pores.

Anyway, I'd call him A-nus if I were you.

A-nus (pronounced Ah-noos). Is that one of them Egyptian names Cap'n was talking about? :lol

Back