Official Noble Collection Harry Potter thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got Moody's staff tonight - this thing weighs a ton! I know the first thing I'm grabbing if I have a break-in. It's very impressive, and far creepier than I'd remembered from the films. An excellent prop, IMHO.

moody1.jpg
moody2.jpg

moody3.jpg

Very cool Dave. That would make a handy weapon in an emergency. :lol What other Noble Collection HP items do you have (besides the Marauders Map)?

Anyone got pics of Malfoy's cane?

I have the cane. I can probably get some pics up by tomorrow if no one else does. its really great looking...my only qualm is that the wand gets scratch when removing it from the cane. :( Otherwise, its a fantastic looking piece.

I have all the wands, the cane (yeah, it does get scratched), and the time turner. And I have the Rubies 1:1 Dobby .

Does the cane have a base or hanging tool or is it freestanding? I love Noble's HP stuff but their display options is where they are lacking incredibly....

I have the cane. I can probably get some pics up by tomorrow if no one else does. its really great looking...my only qualm is that the wand gets scratch when removing it from the cane. :( Otherwise, its a fantastic looking piece.

I'd love to see some pics as i might get it for the ol' lady for xmas.

Yep, Noble is sorely lacking in packaging and display options. The staff came in a plain cardboard box as does most of their stuff. At least the wands have the fancy box like they did in the first movie. But there's no display for the cane or the staff.

That's seriously unfortunate. Its lack of display that stop me from getting certain things because without a stand, hook or something similar it'll just be stuff sitting against the wall. This stuff can't be displayed by just getting a bike hook from Home Depot, it needs to be properly handled.

If anyone gets the deatheater masks, please post pics. I'm seriously tempted to make that purchase. They look so cool. :cool:

Nevermind, I see that you do...

The prices in the US are fantasic for these items. Just over half of what they cost in the UK.

I'll be ringing the UK base tomorrow to hound them about the staff.

What's the weight like Dave? Too big to ship to the UK?

Does the cane have a base or hanging tool or is it freestanding? I love Noble's HP stuff but their display options is where they are lacking incredibly....

I don't like the lightning base stands for the wands so I've got me a little project going on.

For each wand I've got a 5.5 inch circle of wood with two brass curtain hooks. Depending on the wand I've got a graphic artist working me up some stuff that I can print out on clear acetate and stick to the wood so it's a nice display option.

I'm hoping to have the first three up this weekend so I'll be sure to take some pics, then if anyone wants me to e-mail them the templates I'll be happy to do so.

The templates will be :-

Deathly Hallows Symbol (for the Elder Wand natch)
OOTP 'bird & flame' Symbol
Dumbledore's Army 'D.A.' logo
Dark Mark
Ministry of Magic

That pretty much will cover everyone now and in the future for the loose wands - obviously the triwizard set looks lovely as it is.

The box the staff came in is about 2 meters long (although the staff is only about 5 ft.) and probably weighs about 25-30 lbs.

I had a brief second to take a few pics...if you want more let me know. I focused mainly on the wand portion because thats the focal point. Height-wise...if you're interested, I'm about 6'2" and it comes up to the bottom of my ribcage. I'll take a full length shot a little later if you'd like one. As for now, enjoy!

1052672rd9.jpg

1052671wx5.jpg

1052672rd9.jpg

Are those white marks on the wand the scratches you were talking about? If so that's a lot worse than I thought it would be. That's terrible. :monkey2

My wife has all of the Current Wands, The time turner, The Snitch, the Cane, and the Coins..

I got her the HP Glasses for Christmas but they were super cheap looking..
Actually sent them back to Noble today...

The scratches on mine are pretty bad, but I believe what you're seeing in that photo is the copyright notice. That's one thing on all the wands that a diehard propper might have a problem with - the somewhat obvious "copyright WB" on all the merchandise.

Back