Gentle Giant Balrog Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the daylight....meh, it looks ok, but in the dark lit up...WOW!

That's a nice little bust if you collect that scale.

But
This is the only Balrog bust I'm interested in.

balrogbust3.jpg

Picked up the GG Balrog bust today from my LCS, it's very well done, box it came in was huge but the bust was suprisingly light, maybe since the back of the bust is clear coated resin with some redish/orange tint to it.

Looks great next to all the others of the line, for those who missed out on the weta/sideshow busts the first time around, the line is very affordable.

Evan

the only problem I've had with statues of the Balrog was that they made the creature seem too animalistic,,and not a creature of fire and shadow,which the movies showed them to be. This light up feature is the first time i've seen the creature shown in a way similar to his movie counterpart...very nice.

I got mine yesterday as well and the box is bigger than most maquette boxes. This thing is by far the biggest GG bust I've ever seen and it looks great with or w/o the light up feature.

I cant believe this one was only $44 dollars too. I cant wait to get mine from Mike now. I just wonder how big the Sauron busts box will be.

I got mine yesterday as well and the box is bigger than most maquette boxes. This thing is by far the biggest GG bust I've ever seen and it looks great with or w/o the light up feature.

Wait till Sauron ships. He's bigger.

the only problem I've had with statues of the Balrog was that they made the creature seem too animalistic,,and not a creature of fire and shadow,which the movies showed them to be. This light up feature is the first time i've seen the creature shown in a way similar to his movie counterpart...very nice.

Yeah, thats why I don't like it either. Lizard chest going on there. The night pic Josh put up is pretty cool though.

Back