Statue XM Studios Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in a XM Voltron?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoardGameBuddha

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Brothers and Sisters, I have Spoken to Ang Sing, he has asked me to find 300 people interested in an XM Voltron, I have added a post on XM Life Facebook and Statueforum. if you are interested....PLEASE Vote so we can make this Happen.

Love you all! :)
Buddha

Attachments

• fee308822e79806188e48935422eeb5b.jpg
    fee308822e79806188e48935422eeb5b.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 164
I'm not nay or yay.

Won't be heartbroken if they don't ...and will only take notice if the statue looks exceptional.

I am interested but until I see it I couldn't be sure.

Like a nice 35" tall version, maybe a scaled version of the all split up into lions as well.

Just do not make it look like the toy, that black lion yeesh I always hated it although I love it because I love Voltron and it was all there was and I get it that it had to be made that way.

I own the Sideshow one and no matter what anyone says, it is a nice statue.

Sure maybe a few had not the best battle damage but mine was superb. I actually would love a no battle damaged version and then one with a little more scrapes then it came with.

Either way I gotta see the design and they should definately make a split up version, or them in singles, I don't know but I just love Voltron so hopefully someone makes another.

Back