Premium Format Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Harry Callahan: Red Vest Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to jedi_don for the heads-up.

Dirty Harry coming first. Listed under Coming Soon, ?Harry Callahan: Red Vest Premium Format Figure.?

EmC2ACW.jpg

TPg7Xjm.jpg

Definitely interested in a Clint Eastwood PF. If this looks great I'll definitely buy it. I'm also hoping The Man with No Name is made.

I am hoping for the Preacher from Pale Rider, was the highest grossing western in the 80s. Such a cool character and a great film, Josey Wales as well.

I hope this does better than the John Wayne line.I hope JND and Blitzway get a look in at some point too.

I know what you're thinking "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Can a mod please edit the thread title so that it reads "Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Dirty Harry - Harry Callahan Premium Format"?

I don't think "Red Vest" is necessary and, this being an old thread, I can't do it myself.

Back