Premium Format Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection - Harry Callahan: Red Vest Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not feeling this. I know in the video the artist said he was aiming for 10% caricature, but I'd say it's probably more like 80-90%.

The Blondie PF has the same issue, but at least that one has a cooler and more visually interesting costume to make up for it.

Sad that the rest of this looks so nice but that sculpt! Can't believe that Sideshow actually admitted to purposefully not trying to get a likeness 100% with that caricature comment in the previous video. B/c now we know it's not really that their artists just aren't talented enough to nail a likeness, their whole end goal is to NOT get it all the way there :slap

I see the likeness at the 3/4" views but dead on it doesn't look great

Last edited:
The pose isn't bad, but I just don't understand how you can have a Dirty Harry statue without him pointing his gun. Given it's the most iconic shot from the entire damn series.

08042016_Dirty_Harry_Clint_Eastwood_original_1.jpg

Ordered.
Although the sculpt is so bad, I can't tell who it is when I look at it. Not a clue. :slap

Looks alright. Not as good as it could have been, but it’s Sideshow :rolleyes:

I feel the same about Blondie too, but I actually PO’d that one 😳
I wanted to order Blondie, but I couldn't get myself to do it. I can live with the 1/6 version, but anything bigger would need to be as close to perfection (In my eye) as possible. That head sculpt and paint would hurt to see.

I wanted to order Blondie, but I couldn't get myself to do it. I can live with the 1/6 version, but anything bigger would need to be as close to perfection (In my eye) as possible. That head sculpt and paint would hurt to see.
Yeah, it’s a problem, but I’ve wanted a 1/4 Blondie for so long that I said f it. Plus, it’s going right next to my old John Wayne Rooster PF which is completely outdated as far as sculpt and paint go.

Back