Places to Buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psoul95

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I noticed that there are more and more places that have payment plans but their in other countries. Any good US stores that do partial.ly or affirm?

I believe Chronicle Collectibles and Iron Studios also offer payment plans

Forgot about time walker. Good peeps! Just seeing if there are more places to order hot toys with payment plans besides sideshow.

Forgot about time walker. Good peeps! Just seeing if there are more places to order hot toys with payment plans besides sideshow.

Yeah, they are great over at Timewalker Toys!
They are very nice and their prices are good, I have had great experiences with them!

I noticed that there are more and more places that have payment plans but their in other countries. Any good US stores that do partial.ly or affirm?

Paypal Credit allows you to pay off your purchases for six months with no interest. That will work well for retailers that allow you to make a down payment to reserve the figure and accept Paypal to pay for the balance just before shipping. That will theoretically give you an additional six months after shipping to pay off the balance.

Back