Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Which Batman in WB film history would Arthur Joker be afraid of the most

I don’t think the Phoenix Joker would fear any of them.

He didn’t fear death. He was going to commit suicide on live television, what are ANY of the Batman incarnations going to do to instill fear into him? If anything, he’s probably be more afraid of going up on stage and doing stand up again over some dude in a bat costume trying to beat him up.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    I could see Arthur sitting Bruce down and explaining to him how life sucks with the rules being different for those in power and how his mother and himself were thrown into poverty by events they had no control over but that they still tried their best to be productive contributors to society under all that pressure.

Then when Bruce starts feeling bad for him and Arthur begins to gain his trust he has Gary shoot Bruce in the face lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post
    I could see Arthur sitting Bruce down and explaining to him how life sucks with the rules being different for those in power and how his mother and himself were thrown into poverty by events they had no control over but that they still tried their best to be productive contributors to society under all that pressure.

Then when Bruce starts feeling bad for him and Arthur begins to gain his trust he has Gary shoot Bruce in the face lol
    That would work on Bale, Kilmer, Clooney and Affleck who are humanitarians, but I don’t think that kind of **** would work on Keaton’s Wayne.

He’d definitely throw Arthur off a building.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiFabio View Post
    That would work on Bale, Kilmer, Clooney and Affleck who are humanitarians, but I don?t think that kind of **** would work on Keaton?s Wayne.

He?d definitely throw Arthur off a building.
    That sicko burned someone alive who was still walking on their own 2 feet so I can totally see him sticking C4 to little Gary?s chest lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Keaton Batman is still my favorite. He is unhinged and nuts. The bomb on the strongman or using the afterburner from the batmobile are great scenes to show that. I still the church fight with him dropping the guy in the bell tower. No remorse. Fleck would be a red smear.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b3115682c3cd3c54fe042928ed285168.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	478897

I don't know Battfleck straight out punched Harley in the face with those steel knuckles. Keaton went easy on Catwoman and apologized. I can see Arthur dressing up like a woman Bugs Bunny style and tricking Keaton.

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    Keaton went easy on Catwoman and apologized
    Doesn’t he throw acid on her and punch her off a building?

Doesn’t he throw acid on her and punch her off a building?
    Yeah, after she stabbed him, his reaction was to push her off the building.

I remember when I was a kid I thought she was grabbing and feeling his ****.

I remember when I was a kid I thought she was grabbing and feeling his ****.
    Yup, I think that was the intention. Even her line, "There you are," and his reaction, but then they cut to her hand and his stomach.