Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Default Re: DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Not bad at all. I just wish there were throwing knives included (Unless I'm missing something) as well as a dagger. I'm not feeling the big sword either.

Outfit looks better than HT in terms of quality/fit. But as a package not sure I'm not sure yet.
    Last edited by Gipetto0812; 01-16-2020 at 07:39 PM.

I think the sword he comes with was the one with the highest stats. I would have preferred one of the other ones honestly. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aff8a5b199dc01f3e635524110d139d3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	476131

I’m disappointed they chose the same outfit, & topped it off with a horrible sculpt.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    This definitely got my attention as it's the only game I played as Ezio (bought revelation but didn't have the time).
    Having said that I do prefer to have an older, wiser Ezio in my collection but what I really want is Bayek from Origins.

Pictures with hood on look spectacular...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Ezio is my favorite assassin so I ordered one on installments from TNS. Been hoping Dam Toys would make him from the start.

Brotherhood Ezio would have been nice but AC2 is a great game so I'm still happy. I held off on Altair since I was waiting on Ezio, I'll have to try and find one now.
    "I was forgotten here to rot, but I was saved. Remade, by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I see BBTS is carrying this, which is interesting. They carried Edward and Shay, didn't carry Altair and Connor. Wonder why it's been so inconsistent.
    My Pre-Orders: CM Captain Marvel Deluxe, AC3 Connor Kenway, GOTG2 Gamora, TPM Qui-Gon Jinn, RO Director Krennic, The Mandalorian and The Child Deluxe, FB:COG Newt Scamander

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    I see BBTS is carrying this, which is interesting. They carried Edward and Shay, didn't carry Altair and Connor. Wonder why it's been so inconsistent.
    Regional licensing from my understanding. It was the reason that NECA could only produce 7" figures of Ezio, they had limitations from Ubi because of it.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Add Kaldas on Facebook Visit Kaldas's Instagram Channel
    I will put the sword in the same place as in this figure

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldas View Post
    I will put the sword in the same place as in this figure

If they were gonna do a version of ezio I had honestly hoped that it wouldve been this one instead of copying the hot toy one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk