Hot Toys Predator Custom Inquiry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guites9

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone still make custom masks and gear? I was looking to convert a Celtic pred to the Chopper. I saw a decent chopper mask on eBay, but the way the sculptor makes them is for a generic fit and looks too big for the head.

Dano customs used to do one. I did the same youre trying to do. Got a celtic and im in the process of turning ut ti a chopper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heres what i got so far
88f7a61eb659fdef48d487ab20a7f206.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

german beast does a conversion kit with the mask, Skull sticks and feet spikes. He is on the forum and also on facebook if you wanna reach out to him.

That Chopper custom looks pretty good so far. Though I like to think HT will eventually do a Chopper 2.0 to complete the updated AvP Preds. Seems they do a Predator roughly every 2-3 years, so I like to think that within the next 6 years, Chopper and JH 2.0 are the ones they’ll do.

That Chopper custom looks pretty good so far. Though I like to think HT will eventually do a Chopper 2.0 to complete the updated AvP Preds. Seems they do a Predator roughly every 2-3 years, so I like to think that within the next 6 years, Chopper and JH 2.0 are the ones they’ll do.

i hope so

Back