Game of Thrones Prequel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like they are simply following the Star Wars trilogies into the PT of GOT...

The series will be set thousands of years before the events already seen in the "Thrones" series. It will follow the world's "descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour,"

At least ******** & Dunce aren't back if they're preoccupied with Suck Wars right?

As much as its a time to bash them for abandoning their baby, they did an amazing job with GoT for many, many years and 6 seasons at least.

I don't have a lot of faith in the new series other than being a watchable knock-off at best.

I think I would be more interested in a series on the history of the Targaryen House in Valaryia before they crossed the sea and landed at Dragonstone. I imagine it would be too expensive with the Dragons however it would be cool to see.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think I would be more interested in a series on the history of the Targaryen House in Valaryia before they crossed the sea and landed at Dragonstone. I imagine it would be too expensive with the Dragons however it would be cool to see.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

Agreed.

As much as its a time to bash them for abandoning their baby, they did an amazing job with GoT for many, many years and 6 seasons at least.

I don't have a lot of faith in the new series other than being a watchable knock-off at best.

It'll be something to have running in the background while I do something else, like read a comic book.

Back