NECA NUN!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://bloody-disgusting.com/exclu...gs-demon-valak-toy-shelf-upcoming-nun-figure/

3yscOi5.jpg

dTwe4HQ.jpg

Sooo----this has been looked at close to 100 times and not so much as a "Awesome" or even a "Meh",lol? I like it. I liked the movie too. Hope they do a whole mess of them. Crooked Man, Annabelle, the works.

I think this works in their 8” mego style line because of her outfit. I assume now they are reserving this line for the more obscure horror figures like Billy from Silent Night Deadly Night, and Herbert West from Re-Animator, or the soon to be released Angela from Night of the Demons. I’ll get this for sure as I hope they also make Annabelle at some point.

I wish with the new Shout! Factory Blu-Ray release of Urban Legend they would have done the same deal and released the killer from that movie in this mego line as well.

I don’t understand that. Isn’t cut and sew more costly than tooling for plastic parts? I’d have thought standard figures would be better choices for niche licenses than the mego styled ones. The Conjuring series isn’t niche either- its probably the current top horror franchise right now. :dunno

I don’t understand that. Isn’t cut and sew more costly than tooling for plastic parts? I’d have thought standard figures would be better choices for niche licenses than the mego styled ones. The Conjuring series isn’t niche either- its probably the current top horror franchise right now. :dunno

Probably a toss up, with the coin perhaps landing on the side of clothing. Consider this: plastic is petroleum based. Plus machines and molds, and painting and assembly vs. simply sewing a bit of clothes for a doll. I could see the clothing route being less expensive.

Really glad to see this coming. Looks great. I wasn't too into the mego line at first, but it's grown on me.

I don’t do these 8” cloth figures. To bad it’s not regular 7”. Curious if that’s another license as there is a handful of cloth figures that have not made it to 7” scale (ie. re-animator, fog, TCM 2)

just saw all of the photos on Insta, thought they did a pretty slam bang job on this, really happy seeing the open mouth / demon eyes head!

I know this is not about The Nun, but just received Angela in the mail and people who are not in to this line are missing out30F254E4-DB61-4C23-A3FA-FAE28C7576D9.jpg

Back