News that made my day!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
God I can't wait for him :D
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Scarface – Tony Montana – Life-Size Bust (item #2931) from our Scarface Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20 days.

Awesome news Spliff!

But why'd you put it in the Marvel section? Is it 'cause it feels all warm and cozy here, like home? :D

P.S. Any info on HT Bats? :monkey3

The Marvel forum is where it's at. I don't even think I stepped into the LOTR forum. I can't stand LOTR geeks! They are worse than Trekkies! hehe

Eli26 said:
...I can't stand LOTR geeks! They are worse than Trekkies! hehe
Whoa, whoa there pal, LOTR fans and Trekkies are not in the same ball park, they're not even the same f@#kin' sport! I am a LOTR fan and I am not like one of those geeks!

The ill Jedi said:
Whoa, whoa there pal, LOTR fans and Trekkies are not in the same ball park, they're not even the same f@#kin' sport! I am a LOTR fan and I am not like one of those geeks!
yea sure:rolleyes: :rotfl ;):chew

Why would someone bring up the Look Who's Talking movie?!

Not only are the ill Jedi and customizerwannabe LOTR geeks, and Trekkies but Kirsty Alley fans too?! NOOO!!!!!!!

I had such high respect for these two before!

Cosmo and Eli a match made in heaven. Two dorks in love!! :love

Cosmo an Eli are not even cool enough to be Trekkies, they ride the short bus! :rotfl

Take your pick, is this Cosmo or Eli? :lol

eds20short20bus.jpg

Last edited:
You're just jealous that we make a prettier couple than you and customizerwannabe. You two are about as pretty as the Ochmoneks from the ALF TV program. Since the ill Jedi seems the more feminine of the two he's probably Raquel. Definitely, I can picture it now.

The ill Jedi said:
Cosmo and Eli a match made in heaven. Two dorks in love!! :love

Cosmo an Eli are not even cool enough to be Trekkies, they ride the short bus! :rotfl

Take your pick, is this Cosmo or Eli? :lol

eds20short20bus.jpg

Dammit, THIS MEANS WAR!!! Cosmo, they are gonna git it!

The ill Jedi said:
But why'd you put it in the Marvel section? Is it 'cause it feels all warm and cozy here, like home?
Exactly!:D

P.S. Any info on HT Bats? :monkey3
They were supposed to get back to me today but I haven't heard anything yet, you'll know as soon as I do though, mang.

hydrobud said:
one to many Spliffs
There can be no such thing!!!!!!1

Back