OneSixthRoy's Mancave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneSixthRoy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Unfortunatly no room in my mancave for most of my Hot Toy's due to the room being filled with an older collection (problably can guess what looking at the pictures :p)

Don't want to get rid of the dvd collection until we move to a bigger house. Feels nice and cosy now and i like the color variation. Also the room gets a lot of sunlight, so not a good place for them anyway.

Because pictures say more then words

Mancave_2018_01k.jpg

Mancave_2018_02k.jpg

Mancave_2018_03k.jpg

Mancave_2018_04k.jpg

Mancave_2018_05k.jpg

Everything wood in the room is handbuild by myself, including the simulator. Filled with all types of collectibles ranging from Gentle Giant and Lego's to Funko's and Kotobukiya. The most obvious thing is the simulator, which is used with all kind of racing games (mostly iRacing) and features a Fanatec V2 base with a custom steering wheel, heusinkveld pedals, frex handbrake/shifter and a custom build buttonbox. All consoles can be played upon in the living room (which is on the other side of the wall) or on the left monitor. The one Hot Toy in the room varies monthly on new releases or old favorites. The cabinet in the hallway is my normal display spot for hot toys and i have some spots in the living room as you can see in the next couple of pictures. Unfortunatly only room to display about 15 of them, while my collection is many times bigger. So i have regular exhibitions (currently Civil War in the cabinet, and Star Wars Rogue One/OT in the living room) and change all of them around once every 5 months orso. For people noticing i have 2 Chewbacca bags (one in the mancave and one in the cabinet), thats because the one in the cabinet has been signed by Peter Mayhew and Joonas Suotamo :D The other one we use when going to the movies or comic con to stuff snacks in :D

Living Room Spots:

Verzameling_Woonkamer_01.jpg

Verzameling_Woonkamer_02.jpg

Verzameling_Woonkamer_03.jpg

Verzameling_Woonkamer_04.jpg

Yoda and Leia/R2 are hanging out in square wooden blocks on the wall. Han/Luke/Chewie are in a custom build Cabinet and K2/Jyn are hanging out next to the tv. Luckily my Girlfriend loves them :lol

thanks for watching!

I love how neat the room is, very eye pleasing! What wheel is that? I was thinking of getting a Logitech for Gran Turismo Sport.

Thanks for the compliments all! Much appreciated :D

I love how neat the room is, very eye pleasing! What wheel is that? I was thinking of getting a Logitech for Gran Turismo Sport.

The wheel is a Fanatec Clubsport Base V2.5 with the universal steeringwheel hub and a Sparco steeringwheel :) Pedals are from Heusinkveld Engineering (sim pedals pro) and the sequential shifter, and handbrake are from Frex.

Thanks for all the compliments about the neatness. It has taken a while to get everything fitting perfect together. But everything serves a purpose now, there is a whole section put behind the desk pure for cable management (since there are loads of cables when putting in this much stuff and making it work on both the monitor on the left, as the tv in the living room (which is on the other side of the wall)

Back