Statue CM Aphrodite Series - Li'l Red Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Statue is 1:3.5 scale. Made from Polystone, Skirt, Leggings, Belt, Hood and Corset are Mix Media. Synthetic Hair. Skin texture on this statue is amazing. The lighting kind of washes out the skin textures in the photos but it's very well done, if you look close you can see the faded veins here and there... Every part of her body is sculpted superbly and very detailed.... looks incredible. And for those who like to display their statues in the buff, the top does come off and her breasts are very detailed. It also comes with a very high quality case (pictured behind her).... This production statue looks better then most companies prototypes do.

Paint Application: 10/10
Mix Media Quality: 10/10
Sculpt Quality: 10/10
Pose: 8/10
Retail Price: 8/10

My only nitpicks is probably on the pose and they're really minor ones at that, for one her left arm kind of just hangs out away from the body for no reason and her legs are a tiny bit awkward the way they're posed. Those are just my personal preferences. As for the Retail Price of $1600, it's a tough one to rate as I've seen very few statues with this type of quality and I've collected probably over 70+ statues (1:4 or bigger) over the years. Prime 1 is probably the only other company I've seen that has this type of quality on some of their 1:2 scale pieces and those are $2000+ so this one is not to far off of that price scale. Also keep in mind that the Edition Size on Li'l Red will probably end up being 200 or less.

Red%2000.jpg

Red%2001.jpg

Red%2002.jpg

Red%2003.jpg

Red%2004.jpg

Red%2005.jpg

Red%2006.jpg

Red%2007.jpg

Last edited:
I've been deciding to get this piece for a long time. What are your overall thoughts? Is there any chance you have a video review?

I've been deciding to get this piece for a long time. What are your overall thoughts? Is there any chance you have a video review?

Out of all my statues, this one has the most realistic skin textures... When you put it around SS PF's (which tend to have bland paint applications) this one really stands out... The Mix Media also seems very high quality and there's lots of details, like her fingers are done really nicely, most statues always seem to have a web effect between the fingers....
It's expensive but IMO it's worth it....

Sorry no vid review...

Last edited:
Beautiful statue!

What are the other characters being produced for this series?

Oh ....I thought they were making sexy versions of nursery rhymes characters like Lil Riding Hood and Lil Bo Beep. I thought it would be like the JSC fairytales collection.

Oh ....I thought they were making sexy versions of nursery rhymes characters like Lil Riding Hood and Lil Bo Beep. I thought it would be like the JSC fairytales collection.

I'm hoping they make more based off the Grim Fairy Tales but I'm not sure if they are... The line is called Aphrodite so I'm guessing it will probably be a mix of different types of characters.

Where did you order this from? Looks good, but I'm not so sure about $1600

Yeah they are expensive... I was talking to the Rep at CM and he was telling me that the factory doesn't paint their statues, they hire professional painters to hand paint each one. That's why there so detailed and probably adds to the cost of the statue. QC wise they're pretty much flawless....

Last edited:
Back