Just Picked Up My Sipdey 3 Tickets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got my tickets for the midnight showing of Spiderman 3 in Imax baby!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

Nice Bannister!!! The Imax here finally got their poo together and will also be showing Spiderman 3...still no 300 though. :monkey2

What theater chain did you get them from? The theater with Imax here in Utah doesn' seem to have them up yet, but it is a Big local chain of theaters.

Almost a month away is all!

BTW, I take it that Spidey 3 is rated PG-13 like the past two?

Buttmunch said:
What theater chain did you get them from? The theater with Imax here in Utah doesn' seem to have them up yet, but it is a Big local chain of theaters.

Almost a month away is all!

BTW, I take it that Spidey 3 is rated PG-13 like the past two?
It is a local chain down here called Santikos.

All right. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on mine. Never seen a movie in Imax (beside documentaries) so I'm not sure if I'll see Spidey that way. I'll see it in normal mode and then if it rocks (which it will) I'll probably give Imax a try. Still thinking about seeing 300 on the Imax as well.

Jen said:
Nice Bannister!!! The Imax here finally got their poo together and will also be showing Spiderman 3...still no 300 though. :monkey2

Enjoying my screener of 300. it's AWESOME! When S-3 is distributed, I'll get a screener as well. Life is good when you're a movie fan and have a good friend that does movie critique for a news publication. :D :D :D

i'm gonna just watch spidey in regular mode. after seeing episode 2 in imax i still have nightmares of a kinked neck for the following week. the worst part of star wars episode 2 was the cityscape scene with obi wan hanging form the droid---it looked fantastic, but too much to see.

I guess I should check out my local theater since I'll be at the mall tomorrow anyway. Gotta remember to take that Friday off from work too so I can see it again :D

Back