1/6 Prototypez Deadpool 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomascrown17

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could someone please help me finding this thread? Lol thanks
f1331f96549df1367a6e13578656608a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly.

And 1/6 is one of the scale I collect, so I'm totally in on this.

There's also a Wolverine being made. It's early stages but they have a sculpt done for it.

Hell yeah guys. Im not gonna lie. I was intrigued by ss deadpool but this for me is just perfect. At least half the price, 1/6 scale (which are my main collection) and as a bonus it also has a phone to take selfies lol. I Love Sosa's work!

There's also a Wolverine being made. It's early stages but they have a sculpt done for it.

Where did you get that info? He posts a lot of concepts and sculpts on his facebook page but i just dont know what is commission and what will be their actual prototypez marvel 1/6 line. Only what im sure of is Storm from the danger room session line is next. Cant wait for that

The wolverine is posted on the other forum. Just a tease pic so far of the head sculpts.

Where did you get that info? He posts a lot of concepts and sculpts on his facebook page but i just dont know what is commission and what will be their actual prototypez marvel 1/6 line. Only what im sure of is Storm from the danger room session line is next. Cant wait for that

The wolverine is posted on the other forum. Just a tease pic so far of the head sculpts.

Yup, like PJC said it's in this forum:

https://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166

This new 1/6 Marvel line won't be produced by PrototypeZ. Sosa is joining with some partners to create a new company to release these upcoming 1/6 Marvel statues. An actual formal announcement is still forthcoming. That said, Deadpool and Wolverine look fantastic. Can't wait to see what else Sosa has in store for us.

This new 1/6 Marvel line won't be produced by PrototypeZ. Sosa is joining with some partners to create a new company to release these upcoming 1/6 Marvel statues. An actual formal announcement is still forthcoming. That said, Deadpool and Wolverine look fantastic. Can't wait to see what else Sosa has in store for us.

As long as there is a Cap.:rock2

Oh really? Thanks for that. Damn so still no official announcement. Patiently waiting here hehe.

Oh really? Thanks for that. Damn so still no official announcement. Patiently waiting here hehe.

Yeah, we're still waiting for the company's name and an official announcement by Sosa. The WIP pics of Wolvie and Deadpool are a great sign that it's still full steam ahead though for the 1/6 Marvel line. Hopefully, a formal announcement will be coming soon. Obviously there'll be no POs until that happens.

Also, all of the pieces in this line will be fully assembled and painted as well. No kits to worry about because that's what PrototypeZ is known for. The new company will deal only in finished statues.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're still waiting for the company's name and an official announcement by Sosa. The WIP pics of Wolvie and Deadpool are a great sign that it's still full steam ahead though for the 1/6 Marvel line. Hopefully, a formal announcement will be coming soon. Obviously there'll be no POs until that happens.

Also, all of the pieces in this line will be fully assembled and painted as well. No kits to worry about because that's what PrototypeZ is known for. The new company will deal only in finished statues.

Damn i remember him announcing something like that before i just didn't know wolverine and this deadpool was part of it. Mind sharing that wolverine pic? I just want to be sure

Back