Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: chance of custom Michael Myers 1/4

any help is appreciated

and yes, if you can provide me pictures of that coverall... that would be great.. inside and from outside. I will check out now that thread !! Thanks buddy

PS: most pictures are not working in this thread unfortunately. But I got some good shoots

Oh and Poll - I think a few more weeks.
    Last edited by myc; 07-27-2017 at 05:59 AM.

If someone can guide me where you get those hair for your 1/6 builts . .would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by myc View Post
    If someone can guide me where you get those hair for your 1/6 builts . .would be much appreciated
    I believe they used mohair but let me double check. And I'm working on to get you all of the information you will need before making Myers. I'll do that this weekend and shoot over the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amstel View Post
    I believe they used mohair but let me double check. And I'm working on to get you all of the information you will need before making Myers. I'll do that this weekend and shoot over the list.

awesome ! I really appreciate it

It's my pleasure! I really am excited about this and I'm happy you are giving this a chance through the voting poll for Myers to be made! It's way overdue! I just hope he wins the votes!

Quote Originally Posted by amstel View Post
    It's my pleasure! I really am excited about this and I'm happy you are giving this a chance through the voting poll for Myers to be made! It's way overdue! I just hope he wins the votes!

sure does look like it

Million percent Myers. I will 100% buy one can't wait look like he's winning by a mile on the poll

MYC- here's the source for the hair to use...

On eBay- search for tibetan lamb hair

Seller on there is morezmore.

I have used that hair and I liked it very much. Messy but worth it at the end!

Ok here you go- there's this link for you to check out-

Your focus should be reading about Halloween 1978 which is on the first page of the link.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/v...c.php?t=114760

Everything you need to know about the mask, coveralls (jumpsuit), boots and the knife.

Keep in mind, the brand of the coveralls to study from the link I provided should be the Montgomery Ward one, not Big Macs.

***oh some tailors missed out on a small detail when making the coveralls in 1/6...there IS a small hole at the elbow on the right sleeve of the coveralls.

News broke out that the knife used in the film was the W.R. Case and Sons Cut Co. Model 102-12, not the Lamson.

Anyway, the link should help you out a lot more now. Let me know if you have any questions...otherwise I have the 100% confidence you'd pull this project off with a Big Bang! I have been following your work and I know enough that you are very talented. I guarantee you, I'm in this 100% to buy a 1/4 Myers!

Last edited by amstel; 07-30-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Amstel,

really appreciate the help on this !