Next Thread on the Next Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One person said July was next but I don't know how true that is. If they were going to do it in summer, I can see them doing August first then do October later on. Just like they did in March and April.

Personally I'd love to have one at Christmas.

The next thread on the next quarter-scale Iron Man will be the next thread on the next quarter-scale Iron Man that letter 'N' for 'Next' and letter 'I' for 'Iron' the sin of man letter 'N' with a what that letter 'I' for 'Iron' lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, q̧u̢i̛s n̷o͠st̛rud ͘ex͡er̡ci̷ta̷tįon҉ ̧ul͘l͢a͠m̡co͘ l̸a͞b̢o͟ris n̶i͝s͢i͡ ut a̧li̸qui̸p ͠ex҉ e̴á ̨commo͢do͞ ́conséqu̶a̛t́.͘ ͜D͏u̸is ̧aute ͝ir͝ure ̸d́o̧l͟o̸r ͝in r̸ep̴rèhend͠er̕i͏t͏ įn͏ ͢vo҉lupt͡a͠t͘é ͞v̨elit es̕s̸e̕ ̴c͜i͝ll̢u͡m͜ ͟d̡ol͡or̕e̶ ͡eu f҉u͞giat̀ nu̴l̛l͢a̶ ͘pa͜ri͟a͘t́uŕ.
E҉̮̬͚̩͈̠̙̝̖̫̩̬̤͎̥̫̩̭͓̀̕͘͟x̷̴̯̰͈̬̜̼͙c͞͏̦̲̤͇é̷̴̙͍̦̤̱̱̝́ͅṕ̵͙̖̖͇̫̯̀͘͢t̜̻͙̪͍̝͇̹͜͞e̵͞͏̗͍̥̣ú̷̩̩͖̳̲̦̫̹͔̟͘͘͟r͠҉̶͚̖̜͎͇͉͉̰͈͈̕ͅ ̛̭̠̫̱͜͢͟ś̛͔̬̙̰͈̣͉̯͚̣̞̘̲̦í̷̱͕̲̦̻̪̝͓̖̦̗̻̟̥̰͔̥͡ń̨͉͈͇̫̝̠̠̤̦̺͔̲̣̼͕͟͟͝ͅt̨̥͚͇̳͙̹̮̜̦̫̹͈͚ ̴̴̛̝͉͍̺̣̤͈̫͍̗͚̹͎̹̻̰͓͓ǫ̶̛͓͉̺̭͈̙͕̣̫̲̠̘̝̰́c̶̢̮̣̥͖̠͕͠͠c̷̴̙̳͕͘a̱̮̫͚̝̼̙͚̙̪̣̠̥̣̹̜͘͢͝ͅe̮̟̬̫̬͘c̶̹̖̰̫͘̕͜͢a͏̻̩̱͇͡t̴̡͚̰͔̩̼̦̫̥͍̩͖̞̖̬̺̼̀ ̧̼͓̫̦̼̯̤͙̘͚͚͖͖͔̗̟̬̯̲͘͡c̨̧̮͖̤̝̻̭͇̳̘͎͉̯̞̪ͅͅͅͅù̸̗̯̬̤̜̟͖̖̗̳̳̦̬͈̗͎̹ͅp̢̛͈̫̠̭͉̝̪̬͉̳͓̻i̸͍͓̪̖̗̰͈͍̦̬̺͝d̵̛͙̗͕̤̣͕̙̬̞̗̫̥̦͔͉̗̠̪̙̕͢͞a͏̨̝̹̮̱͎̰͎̮̫̯̮̩̟̱t̷̼͕͚͔͡a̵̡̼͖͇̰̹̣̩͔͔͜͡t҉̝̙̰̩͢ ̷̩̻̟̬̺͝n̷̶̢̢̬͙͎̯͈̱̠̫͝o̸҉̡̡̳̹͙̣̪͚̙̳̰̖̪̦̻̟̻́ͅņ̠̝̳̰̯͎̜̥͎̱̦͕́͟͡ ͈͔̜͍̗͎͇͙͓̞́͟p̛̦̰͙͈̖̗̣͞r̶͇̙̥͉͙͇͢ǫ̴̷̭̗͇̭̳̺̠͓͚͉͘͜i̻̣͉͉͍͞d̨̧̞͚͈͈̫͓̦͕̀͝ȩ̵̷̛͏̲̙͚̖͍̱͕̣̦n̡̟̞̲̥̭͕̜͚͙̘͔̘͘͢͡͡ͅͅt̛͏͚͎͓̖̗̭̭͉̞̤͉̟̹̫͕̱͕̟̝̀,̕҉̧̭̝̻̠͕̰͟͝ ̸̜͉̦̝̬̣̠̯̯̞̱̪̮̞͓̭͚͙̦͟͡s̴̶͓͈̻͎u̴̢̕҉̦̝̖̤̞̤̫̭̲͚̳͓̭̫̩̦͖̦n̷̷͏̨̡̖͖͈̟̲̮̯̻̤̪t͟͡҉҉̗͖̟͙̯̝̳̣̺̫̬͖͎̤ ̛̘͉̤͍i̴̡͠͏̦͇̘͈͙̦̬͕̖͇̩̪͈̲̺̞́n͏̵̧̭̤̺̯̠͉̯̹̮̥̮͔͇̗̠̟͍̘͠͠ ̵̸̨̮̳̝͙̟̻͢c̡̬̼̩͚͍̲͚̥͓͈̳͢u̵̷͞҉̛͈͕̟̫̤͓̙̬̫͚͇͎̠̩ͅl̵̛͓͖̪̰͎͉͖̩͚̲̩p͖̹̯̗̘̼̱͇̫̥̻̯̻̮̫̳̯͖̕͟͡ͅa҉̷̘̟͓̙͓͓̫̗̣͡͞ ̸̨̨̝͖̜̟͇̲͉̤̮͔͈̞̺̬̬̪̟̮͢͡q̛̜̱̳̻̟͈̣̪̻̙̰̞͓̼̖͞u̺̞̲͉̼͟͠ì̶̥͔̰̜̮ ̛̳̩͙͇̤̟͚̥͎̺͓̝̳͠o̧̖͕̯̱͍̻̪͘ͅf̠̩̠̤͝f̶̵̨̰̱̣̩͚̹̗͖͕͖̗̰̀͘ͅi̷̫̮̟̻̺͔͚͠ć̵̷̡͙̙͈̟̻̙̞͉̮̬̘͙ͅi̝̱̪̼͈̟̮̥͙̝̺̤͖̙͉̝͙̩͟͞ͅą̙̜̪̗͍̗̼̠̮̟̝̫̪̜̯̺ ͇͇͕̦̹͎͚̦̞̻̱̳̙̟̱̠͟͝d͔͎̱̖̩̻͖̙̩̬͇͢ͅe̵̛͔̰̥̜͎̗͙̪̤͚͞s̶̡̙͇̖̣̺̀e̴͙͉̻̰͇͓͕̘͘r̶̸̢͚̜̩̜̬͎͕̜̲̟͔͍̗ͅụ͖̲̳̝̩̖̩̞͇̯̩̝̯͟͡ͅń̛̯͙̥͇͓̱͎̣͉͇͢͡t̶̵̺̞̲̪̺̤̰͎̞̙̗ͅ ̵̶͎̱͇̜͕͚̥̙̠͙̰̥m̢̝̫͚͔̞͍̜͕͈̥̤̙͉̝͖͕̹ò̵̷̢͏̤̗̥̳̘͕̝͖̰̣̞̗l̻̭͕̜̱̰͇̭̣̗͕̳̤͎̥̟͔̫̀̕͢͠l̷̢̻̱̟̳̻̮̩̣͕̰͇̟̟̳̼̰̦̫͝͡į̸̧̦̰̹͓̟̙̪̥̪̰̹͉̥̻́͡t̵̶̛͈̖̤̠͚̫̞̯͢͞ͅ ̠̺̮̟͔̼͇͕̟̖̪̫̗̗͓͞a҉̶͇͈͉̤̱̮̳̯n̸̷͏̞͚͔̹̜̯̠̥i̶̷̵̹͈̥͚̲͍̻̯̘̲͓͟m̷̢̟͈̤̳̭̼̦͕̺̲͍̩̦̣̱͠͝ ̱̮̫̞̬̙̤̻͖͖̬̗̀͜i͢͏̷͙̭̪̫̻͢d̢̧̛̩͔͇̬͓̫͔̰͜͢ ̴̧͜͏̭̙̫͓̣̮̩͖͇e͞͝҉̙̘͔̦͔̝͇̼̹̼͍̜̹͘͞ͅt̵̶͉̬̭͕̻̗ ̷̷̡̬̜̺̟̗͎̯̩̖̩̙͚̩l̸͎̱̜̕͜͡a͜͜͡͞҉̰̭̱̩̳͉̼̘̹͕͔ͅb̨͈͔͇̲̼̱̠̜͙̠̮́͞ͅo̷̷͍͇̝̠̙̱̪͖͕̠̤͍̮͍̮͝͡r̶͔̞͉̳͈̥̜̝͖̙͚̟͎̝̹͔͘ͅṳ̩̮̺̯̖͎̘̬̥̱́̕ͅͅm̷̷̢̛͙͖͚̮͈̟͓̻̘͇͓̜͚̥̳͉̪̹̦.҉̰͓̥͇̮̠̬̤̥̘̳͖̱̘

Back