CultKing - Vincent Vega

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I would share the new pics, I think the sculpt is really nice.

tXpKvuv.jpg

3wD8c9Q.jpg

UcHwlwc.jpg

dAO6QUk.jpg

qWLT7TM.jpg

My only recommendation would be to put a fat suit on the fig or use a dad body.

Just up for PO at CK. $500 full set or $170 painted sculpt. I just went for the HS to replace my Rainman set. I got CK's Jules sculpt which is amazing.

E8zbsyA.jpg

Last edited:
:lol

Head sculpt is great. But it's hard for me to get too excited for a guy in a suit at this point. And I get it. I've owned guys in suits, including the original Rainman Pulp Fiction guys and the great Chinatown figures. But still. . .

Just up for PO at CK. $500 full set or $170 painted sculpt. I just went for the HS to replace my Rainman set. I got CK's Jules sculpt which is amazing.

E8zbsyA.jpg

Where can I find this? I may pick this up to replace the RM as well. How much is Vega? Might be a nice addition.

Actually one of the better likenesses of him I've seen. Although I might be alone in that I'd be more interested to pair him up with a Mia Wallace figure than Jules, since their scenes together have always been my favorite.

Sculpt is amazing. The jacket's collar should be pleather though if they were going for the Jack Rabbit Slim's look. And his earring is missing.
pf12jpg.jpg

This looks great! But I'm not a JT-fan so I'll let this one slide. The sculpt has the best JT likeness I've seen so far.

Th company has a need to be discreet. They have asked for that respect many times because they particularly have had troubles. It is no different than the rest no, and if you purchase the items you too are technically "stealing".

Open threads, especially on such a public part of the forum is i direct violation of that request/respect so I highly advocate this thread be deleted. Without going into detail, there is actually a very specific place on this forum for this kind of discussion.

I just went for the HS to replace my Rainman set. I got CK's Jules sculpt which is amazing.

Did you buy the first Vega figure from CK? Maybe I'm misunderstanding it, but the pre-order email makes it sound like the sculpt is only available as an upgrade to those who purchased the full figure first time around?

Back