Funko 66 Batman, Robin, Batmobile review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I staying small tonight with a look at the very new 1966 Batman, Robin, and Batmobile from Funko. The figures are so-so, but the Batmobile is extremely nice for the money. Check out the review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052617a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

review_funkobats_1.jpg

Big plans for the line.....2 more possible waves, possible more vehicles, and a Batcave playset

Let's not get the cart before the horse - Funko had big plans for GoT too, in more than one iteration.

If fans support the line, there are plans to do all this stuff (and possibly Green Hornet)...listen to the recent podcast about it

So fans need to buy these figures.

Just received mine today. I dig the set, and for the money a decent little representation of the trio.....:wink1:

I'm happy enough with the Mattel figures + Batmobile. Not a fan of Funko's action figures that always turn out tremendously worse than the prototypes.

Awesome review as always tho!

I found one of each figure in the first wave at my local Meijer tonight, and I came home with Batgirl and King Tut.

Overall they're better quality than the Suicide Squad figures they released earlier this year. The colors are a lot more faithful to the actual costumes then the SS figs. The gold throughout King Tut's costume is actually gold, as opposed to the dirty, washed-out yellow they used for SS Batman.

The capes are soft rubber, which is miles better than the plastic cape they used for SS Batman. (Yes, Batman is the only figure I have from the SS line. :lol) King Tut's entire tunic is rubber. Their arms are on a ball joint too, so I was able to get Batgirl into the iconic pose where she's lifting one side of her cape.

I'm surprised with how much the Batgirl figure looks like Yvonne Craig for such a small figure - she's definitely the best in this line.

Here's hoping Egg Head makes it for wave two. Eartha Kitt Catwoman and a Riddler with his green tuxedo would be cool too.

I suggested they make Horror Express , they liked my suggestion :)

Deer Hunter and Kellys Heroes would be cool as well.

Those Batman figs are pretty nice yeah.

Back