Wild Wild West 1960's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverPointShield

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone knows if headsculpts of Robert Conrad or Ross Martin have been made? This was/still one of my favorite TV shows and would love to have a representation of the western duo in my 1/6 collection.

Also one of my favorite shows. I really wish we could get enough support to get these two iconic figures made.

One of my favorites also. I'd be in for both of them....

I also wouldn't mind a Robert Vaughn & David McCallum from Man from U.N.C.L.E.

It would be nice if we could get some interested members to comment here and possibly start a project.

Jim West and Artimus Gordon are such iconic western figures. They would really stand out in any collection.

I just finished the third season DVD set, my wife got for me 1,2,3 season sets for around $20!!..have on order season 4 now. Is such an iconic TV show and the best part is the great duo of Conrad/Ross, they look like they have fun doing the shows, their interactions and line delivery are simply great and fun, the gadgets, the train, the storys..ahhh... and their villians are, well...all different and go from "regular" to the bizzare, you never know what or who would be next!!

Must say that another of my favorites villians is the "Magician" or something like that..the actor actualy played varius different roles in different seasons...of course one of the most "memorable" was...King Tutt...in the 1960's Batman and Robin..ahhh..he was responsible for.."The Bat-dance". I would love to have this duo, and yes Dr.Loveless..their bigest and most elusive enemy..and why not his "bodyguard" Mr.Voltaire...A.K.A...007 fame Jaws!!

Back