New SSC Collector Saying Hello!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Collectors!! I just stoping by and saying hello to everybody!

Just got to collectiong sideshow statues last october. Why? Cause i saw the iron man comiquette and it was amazing so i searched and landed at SSC. Now am a proud owner of the magneto comiquette, PF Hulk, Spidey Vs Venom diorama & FF4 diorama.

Still on the look out for That Iron man plus The Awesome Dr. Doom.

Anyways im glad to be here and hope we can keep collecting for EVER!!!

-p!tu-:D

Welcome aboard:D That's a nice way to start you'r collection and good luck on you'r quest for IronMan and Doom.

Awesome!!! Friendly people!!! Thanks!!!! I think i just posted a pic! so let see if it works.

fortheforum01.jpg

lol!! thats whats left of a big collection of aciotn figures I had out. But its was plastic or polystone. way to expensive to keep collecting both!jeje but i still splurge on transformers once and a while.

That's King's way of saying hello. He doesn't talk unless he's been fed raw meat. You'll undoubtedly come into more contact with Kurgans. An interesting species.:D

customizerwannabe said:
You'll undoubtedly come into more contact with Kurgans. An interesting species.:D

YES WE ARE!!!!!! WELKOME. YOU HAVE A VERY NICE KOLLECTION FOR JUST STARTING OUT. LOVE THE HULK PF. MY EYE IS NOW FOKUSED ON GETTING ONE OF THOSE FOR MYSELF. YOU'LL HAVE FUN HERE!! JUST BE FOREWARNED: NO WALLET IS SAFE WHEN IT COMES TO JOINING THE FREAK BOARD!!!!

Welcome! Always good to see a fellow south Floridian here!

SS indeed makes the best Marvel goods money can buy. A good PF is better than a couple of waves of mediocre figures. Focus makes it easier to afford what you really want!

Amanaman said:
Welcome! Always good to see a fellow south Floridian here!

SS indeed makes the best Marvel goods money can buy. A good PF is better than a couple of waves of mediocre figures. Focus makes it easier to afford what you really want!

AMEN!!!! to THAT!!!!!!

Welkome....you've been officially welkomed by the great worm....you can now carry on...

you might not want to advertise your order number to everyone in the whole world... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Welcome p!tu. Good to have you here.

Jen you are really frightening me now... The Great Worm (Medieval Kurgan bless his soul) has a great influence on you so it seams! Let's party! Someone bringeth forth the cows, so we can start eating. Where's my knife...

Back