1/6 Star wars: The last jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubs&Doggers

Super Freak
Reaction score
f72f8dc2eb4723c07e5d0a8482cc4992.jpg

"We have the greatest fans in this or any other galaxy. In appreciation of the fans, we wanted them to be the first to know the title of the next chapter in the Skywalker saga: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI.

THE LAST JEDI is written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski.

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI is scheduled for release December 15, 2017. "

Interesting. They basically got rid of the Sith with Snoke and Kylo Ren in TFA, now are they doing away with Jedi as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My initial reaction is that it seems a bit too short and simple (and more like the title to a SW novel than a movie), but I'm sure it'll grow on me like all the others have.

Interesting. They basically got rid of the Sith with Snoke and Kylo Ren in TFA, now are they doing away with Jedi as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Other than Luke there is no Jedi. He is the last Jedi no? That is until he trains another. "Rey this ur first steps". Or something like that ..

Jedi is both plural and singular in terms of its usage. I have a feeling this film will delve heavily into "The Last Jedi" meaning the last group of Jedi that were slaughtered by The Knights of Ren and set up some sort of confrontation between Luke and Kylo.

Jedi is both plural and singular in terms of its usage. I have a feeling this film will delve heavily into "The Last Jedi" meaning the last group of Jedi that were slaughtered by The Knights of Ren and set up some sort of confrontation between Luke and Kylo.

Good point [emoji1312]

It's likely all of the above: students, Luke (who I still believe will 'sacrifice' himself)... leaving Rey as The Last Jedi at the end.

I think this is one of the better titles of the series.

My favourite SW Titles

The Empire Strikes Back
The Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

Didn’t Care for

A New Hope (dumb)
The Phantom Menace (Dumber)
The Force Awakens (blah)

The Last Jedi (initial reaction quite plain)

Interesting the logo is Red. There is definitely the aura of darkness and the Sith in that logo :horror

Now that SW:RO has crossed $1B it's time to get the SW:VIII marketing machine cranking. First trailer is rumored to drop in March, but wouldn't be surprised if it showed up at the Super Bowl. I like the title, but mostly curious to see how it will relate to the story and lead into Episode IX. There does seem to be a finality to it. Is Luke the last Jedi, passing the mantle down? With the last Jedi finally be extinguished from the galaxy (i.e. Luke) and subsequent force sensitives follow a new path? Jedi and Sith are ancient orders, and perhaps both religions have outlived their usefulness.

My favourite SW Titles

The Empire Strikes Back
The Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

Didn’t Care for

A New Hope (dumb)
The Phantom Menace (Dumber)
The Force Awakens (blah)

The Last Jedi (initial reaction quite plain)

Rogue One elevated "A New Hope" for me. I agree on the Phantom Menace however. It's still terrible to this day. While Attack of the Clones sounded okay in a B Monster movie sort of way, that's not really what the story was about. The clones were defending the republic from attack. Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are still great. The jury is still out on The Force Awakens, because we have to see how the story plays out.

Last edited:
Back