DC Soap Studios 1/12 figures DKR Batman,DKR Bane,Flash,Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adcd5a2cb1dd83c53772d33e127dc118.jpg

b5407086908129c6b681efc40304d0ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

'Cos Willis is an a$$hole, bro. Listen to the Kevin Smith stories he's told about him. They're all over YouTube. Guy's a prick.

Wow. These look really bad. The textile looks cheap, the sculpts and plastics are Mattel quality. These better be inexpensive or forget about it. Pass.

'Cos Willis is an a$$hole, bro. Listen to the Kevin Smith stories he's told about him. They're all over YouTube. Guy's a prick.

You can also find video of smith going over the top with love for Willis from earlier video. Their beef stems from one film and if Bruce wanted to he could easily have come out and slammed smith publicly if he was such a ****. Ten years after the film and Kevin is still calling him names publicly. Because he was hard to work with on a film that bombed and he refused to do pub for it since he knew it sucked. I like Kevin smith, a lot. I've worked with him on a couple projects actually. But in this case I think it's a little over blown(or maybe a lot).

Batman has some extraordinarily small hands. But considering this is the only Bane is this scale I will probably get it if it doesn't cost a fortune.

Back