Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
Luke's my favorite character so this one's probably a buy for me. Can't wait to see the sculpt.

Yippeee!!! This is my very favorite Luke, next to Dagobah Luke. I love the whole medal ceremony scene - the music, the joy, everyone lined up, and Luke looked adorable ;) I am DEFINITELY buying this one, and coming from me, that means a lot (I only have 2 other 12-inchers: Anakin and Obi-Wan)... I can't wait for you guys to see the sculpt, it friggin' rocks! :chew

dekadentdave said:
Yawn.......

Agreed. Quite a disappointment, imho. I doubt I'd even buy this figure in the regular line, much less get excited about it as an exclusive. :monkey2

However, I'll reserve final judgement until I see pics. The sculpts themselves usually sell me.

I doubt I will get it just for money and space reasons. I think this is the perfect type of figure for an exclusive. One I can live without.

IrishJedi said:
Agreed. Quite a disappointment, imho. I doubt I'd even buy this figure in the regular line, much less get excited about it as an exclusive. :monkey2

The sculpt will have to be perfect for me to get this. We'll see if Dusty is right in a few weeks I guess.

foolkiller said:
Think it will have a new head sculpt or reuse Jedi Luke? Never mind, Dusty answered before I could post. Cool

I hope this isn't a serious question.

There's no way in hell they can use the same sculpt. His face changed so much between each movie. The only good thing is that they can hopefully use this sculpt for a Tattoine and X-Wing Luke.

This is great! With this Yavin ceremonial Luke and the Leia ANH announced you know that a farmboy Luke will be announced in the coming weeks as well!!! ANH is rockin'!!!

Wor-Gar said:
I assume its the ceremonial gear too... but I hope its the Yavin PILOT outfit.

From Dusty's post I'm guessing it's medal ceremony Luke, though I too was hoping for a battle of Yavin aka pilot Luke. Hopefully we'll se him in pf this way as was teased so long ago.....

Wor-Gar said:

Doubtful, I'm thinking CELEBRATION outfit for CELEBRATION IV, it's an interesting concept, probably the basis for the choice, the iconic hero captured in a moment similar to the conditions under which most people will pick him up.

Wor-Gar said:

Yeah, I assume they wouldn't name it Yavin Luke if it was really X-wing Pilot Luke, but we can hope.

Darth Loki said:
I hope this isn't a serious question.

There's no way in hell they can use the same sculpt. His face changed so much between each movie. The only good thing is that they can hopefully use this sculpt for a Tattoine and X-Wing Luke.

I concur. Just thinking out loud ... or uh, in text.

I hope he comes packaged wearing the gun belt. I don't want to have to wrestle that damn boot off to get the leg strap on like with Han. That's a pain in the ass. :monkey4

Back