Hot Toys DeadPool - Wrist Repair Guide Video - Watch This Before UnBoxing Your's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals, I made an instructional video on how to prevent damage to happening to your DeadPool wrist sleeves. This guide I made will show you step by step what to do and the best part is that it doesn’t require any glue or modifications! Enjoy the video & thanks for watching!

"Leather Lube" you say??

xxx_deadpool_79590898.jpg

Great solution, but be careful when rubbing the excess lube with the cloth as that may also cause friction on the suit. Can you also post an update of this after a week so we can know for sure, thanks.

Please do not use vaseline or Petroleum Jelly - they will stain the fabric and harden it. They are basically a thick mineral oil and will dry hard onto the fabric and get absorbed by the fabric causing many issues. You must use this fabric lubricant I am using that was specially designed for leather and synthetic leather aka Pleather.

My deadpool doesn't have wear or rubbing issue but the sleeves came off from the wrist, any suggestion on what glue to use?

My deadpool doesn't have wear or rubbing issue but the sleeves came off from the wrist, any suggestion on what glue to use?

I don't have mine yet but from what I have seen online put the peg in first and that will hold the sleeve in place.

Back