• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: WWE Icon Macho Man McFarlane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spectrumofpain

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking to buy the WWE Icon Series Macho Man McFarlane statue.

Little bit of background on why:

A few months ago the shelf that was holding my Macho Man, Stone Cold and HHH WWE McFarlane statues collapsed and all three statues were destroyed... My Undertaker statue, which was on the bottom shelf, got only minor damage (thankfully since I had that one personally signed by The Undertaker). I was pretty devastated about the whole thing, the WWE statues are the only statues I owned. I am primarily a Star Wars action figure collector and the reason I got the statues is because I am huge WWE and Todd McFarlane fan. I found this site while Googling the WWE Icon statues and I am hoping you guys can help me out.

I bought and setup a stronger shelf in my collection room so now I am ready to re-buy these statues again. I am really hoping to buy Macho Man first but if anyone has Stone Cold or HHH for sale, I would also be interested in those.

Thanks!
Eliseo

I know my brother has these statues mint in box.. but I don't know if he's willing to part with them. If you let me know how much you are offering I can ask if he'd be willing to sell for what you're looking for.

Back