Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a hotspot or something at my work outside at the smoking area. People from all over the city stopping by playing this game. **** needs to die off.

There are a ton of people playing this thing right now, I walked past a family, all three looking for Pokemon, while I was walking the dog :lol

I was in the grocery store yesterday, with my phone out, tapping things off my grocery list, and when I started to look around, I saw a number of other people all with their phones out. I can only assume they were hunting Pokemons. I don't want people to think I'm a nerd or something. Please help.

this is the best story about Pokemon GO

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/pokemon-go-house?utm_term=.kixmbElXv#.jqqZn2yeq

It's a neat idea but if you actually have to sit in a certain location to battle the pokemon you caught that's lame. It would be cool if there was some sort of cross platform function, like the pokemon you caught in GO could be transferred to your 3DS game and then you could use them there I think that would be cool.

I ****ing love it. Been seeing people walking around, apparently in downtown we had a huge amount of revenue in the past few days from people shopping and stuff due to massive exposure from pokemon.

I've seen all types of people being cool and hanging out. I don't understand the hate, it's not like it is affecting anyone.

I ****ing love it. Been seeing people walking around, apparently in downtown we had a huge amount of revenue in the past few days from people shopping and stuff due to massive exposure from pokemon.

I've seen all types of people being cool and hanging out. I don't understand the hate, it's not like it is affecting anyone.

image.jpeg

:lol :lol :lol

:monkey3

Back