Hot Toys 12" Apollo Creed & Ivan Drago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, pjam!

Drago looks pretty good. Not sure about Apollo, though.

Drago looks awesome, seems they didn't get Carl Weathers' likeness for some reason, which will hurt the Predator line when it comes out IMO, but hey, that's what lonnie is here for, not a real biggie.

Does blister "style" mean "blister exclusive" limited to Asian stores? I would think these will most certainly be distributed in the US...

Last edited:
I think you're right - Blister Exclusive means Asian exclusive release. Similar to the Blister Exclusive Ancient Elder Predator.

pjam said:
Drago looks awesome, seems they didn't get Carl Weathers Likeness for some reason, which hurts the Predator line when it comes out.

rocky didn't look right either but the final product was spot on.

too ****in cool ivan will be mine
269page-big_3x4.jpg

Better go get your rockys now folks before they sell out!!Man this is great news!!(and so soon)

tinister said:
I think you're right - Blister Exclusive means Asian exclusive release. Similar to the Blister Exclusive Ancient Elder Predator.

The rocky and clubbers say blister style as well so no. I wouldn't worry.

mother F****** I told myself I wouldnt get into the Rocky figures, but now look what they go and do! Ah man this will really put a dent in the wallet. that's like $500 in figures for all 4 :(

And we thought rocky was getting hard to find for a good price now.Wait till this news spreads.

Bring on the preorder!:chew

since SS got the recently Rocky license, u guys think they will import some HT Rocky figs?

Is SSC distributing any HT Rocky figures? Maybe the second wave, like so much else...

Back