The Law, the law never ends. 1/6 Art Figures Judge Alvarez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sharing ShiGuangYu's post:

產品名稱 : 重裝特警2.0
產品編號 : AF-022
上市時間 : 2016-8
產品狀態 : 接受預定
产品简介:
- 蠟像級頭雕
- 素体
服裝:
- 皮質作戰夾克
- 皮質作戰褲
- 作戰靴
- 作戰手套
防彈背心 w/名牌
- 戰術護肩
- 戰術護膝
- 頭盔 w/戰術鏡片
武器
- 煙霧彈
- 粘彈 w/彈包
- 手銬
- 战术霰弹枪
- 醫用救急包
Product Name: Heavy Armoured Special Cop 2.0
Product Code: AF-022
Release Date: 2016-8
Product Status: FOR ORDERING
Figure:
- Detailed likeness headsculpture
- Body
Costume:
- Leather combat jacket
- Leather combat pants
- Combat boots
- Combat gloves
Bulletproof vest w/Name plate
- Tactical shoulder pads
- Tactical knee pads
- Helmet w/eyeglass
-Weapon:
- Smoke grenade
- Stick grenade w/Holde
- Handcuffs
-Gear:
-Tactical shotgun
- First aid kit
215626s9c4hgjcvztvssa4.jpg.thumb.jpg

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg

latest

But still...another Judge, with a different badge and a new gun. :yess:

Even though he only lasted from prog 978-980 in the comics! :lol

I've got 9 discs worth old 2000ADs - time to find out what he looked like before the film...

It's not like they couldn't just give Judge Lex this gun... Oh, wait - THEY COULD!

Sorry, I meant that these figures are unlicensed anyway so makin' one based on a worthless character just because he had a different weapon in the film makes no sense. Even Chan was waaay more memorable. :lol

:lol

Sorry, I meant that these figures are unlicensed anyway so makin' one of a worthless character just because he had a different weapon in the film makes no sense.

Oh, I see.

The judges who weren't Dredd or Anderson were so forgettable that I wasn't sure if Lex had a shotgun too. :lol

" It's a pass ..."

as in no thank you. An opportunity to paint the knee pads , boot armour and generally revamp the figure. New head and poorly made weapon. So lazy.

Man what a waste of a figure. I like there making other judges but it should have been lex

This confirms the IMFDB, without having to watch the film again: Alvarez didn't have a Lawgiver.

Dredd-2012-2013042118h17m14.png

But still...another Judge, with a different badge and a new gun. :yess:

Even though he only lasted from prog 978-980 in the comics! :lol

I've got 9 discs worth old 2000ADs - time to find out what he looked like before the film...

He was a white guy!

27368088941_1b93f71771_o.png

speaking of 2000ADs, did you purchase the ThreeA lines of 2000AD figures? they are hard to find, but i have that Angry Poo picking robot.

speaking of 2000ADs, did you purchase the ThreeA lines of 2000AD figures? they are hard to find, but i have that Angry Poo picking robot.

Ro-Jaws?

I've thought about him, but never got around to it. There always seemed something more interesting to buy at the time.

Well, after being beaten to a pulp by VTS offering better versions of their last two releases maybe Art Figures new business strategy is releasing a figure based on a character so forgettable that no one will bother to replicate it :D

Ro-Jaws?

I've thought about him, but never got around to it. There always seemed something more interesting to buy at the time.

whats the story about Ro Jaws & that green headed guy, them looks out of place for a story like Dredd.

whats the story about Ro Jaws & that green headed guy, them looks out of place for a story like Dredd.

I don't think anything's ever out of place with Dredd. The stories and characters are weird and wonderful, and full of wackiness and irony.

After all, Dredd's house robot was the comical Walter the Wobot.

BTW, head sculpt looks like their Deadshot.
I see what AF did there...

jh182606_zpsmcgfvotx.gif

__

J/k, of course. But they look way too similar.

BTW, head sculpt looks like their Deadshot.
I see what AF did there...

__

J/k, of course. But they look way too similar.

They do look similar. The sculpted beard is gone, but being bald would ideal for the helmet.

It could be a reworked sculpt.

When I first saw him I was like cool it's Judge Giant.
But it's not.
Might PO him to pose along with my Dredd and Anderson(not AF version)

Back