Statue Cryptozoic Entertainment*DC Comics Artist Rendition - Joker's Calling Card

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
927b0ec0fb83f39631d34459d1877f4c.jpg

10 1/2 inches tall $74.99

If I ever get a Joker life size bust this could be cool to display with it.

What a brilliant idea. And I'm with you guys -- this would definitely look good next to the Joker LSBust! Also, that batarang is just as cool an idea and I hope they make it. $75 sounds reasonable.

I have this in my preorder list and my pile of loot waiting...patiently, patiently waiting to be shipped once it's in. I've superficially looked around for any info for the future and didn't see anything. Anyone else find any post SDCC updates?

BBTS has August release but I just noticed Amazon says November. :( I've emailed Mana Studios to see if any info can be gained from them. Cryptozoic's site was note helpful and I didn't find a spot you could just submit a question and hope for an answer.

I did get a response from Mana Studios but unfortunately it was just a polite "we're under a non disclosure agreement". Not unexpected, but I was glad they responded anyway.

Looks like the next one is a Harley hand holding a sucker with a joker face on it. Looking forward to the first one...the second one is admittedly very disappointing to me.

The date associated with release keeps getting pushed back every month...getting concerned this won't see the light of day. That'd be a shame because I have a poster with a similar hand and card on it from 1989! I have a shelf right under the poster waiting for that hand statue.

$T2eC16R,!ygFIi7LbgS-BSUJWJHYEg~~48_35.JPG

The date associated with release keeps getting pushed back every month...getting concerned this won't see the light of day. That'd be a shame because I have a poster with a similar hand and card on it from 1989! I have a shelf right under the poster waiting for that hand statue.

View attachment 316929

I was concerned about a month ago because I had the Joker hand pre-ordered through Amazon and they cancelled it on me....I then placed my order through WBShop.....
WBShop says Jan 25, I hope we see him because prices are starting to climb already :pray:

Nooooooooo! Just got this in email! Looks like I'm going to check out if the WBShop still has it then!

"Hello,

We have been informed by the manufacturer that they will not be producing the CRY10058 DC Comics Artist Rendition Statue - Joker's Calling Card. Unfortunately this means we must cancel our preorders for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your understanding. If this item is re-solicited in the future, we will be sure to publish it on our website once again.

We are disappointed our vendor is unable to fulfill this item and apologize again for the inconvenience. Thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care "

EDIT: I just tried to order on the WBShop, and the order wouldn't go through. I called them and they said it should work, their website just "drops" late afternoons. ... Ok, I guess I'll try tomorrow! The operator did look into the item to see if they were removing it from preorder and after being on hold a bit, she came back on to say there shouldn't be any issue and it's likely just the website having issues. For those of you on preorder at that site already, they pushed the release date back to late February.

Nooooooooo! Just got this in email! Looks like I'm going to check out if the WBShop still has it then!

"Hello,

We have been informed by the manufacturer that they will not be producing the CRY10058 DC Comics Artist Rendition Statue - Joker's Calling Card. Unfortunately this means we must cancel our preorders for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your understanding. If this item is re-solicited in the future, we will be sure to publish it on our website once again.

We are disappointed our vendor is unable to fulfill this item and apologize again for the inconvenience. Thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care "

EDIT: I just tried to order on the WBShop, and the order wouldn't go through. I called them and they said it should work, their website just "drops" late afternoons. ... Ok, I guess I'll try tomorrow! The operator did look into the item to see if they were removing it from preorder and after being on hold a bit, she came back on to say there shouldn't be any issue and it's likely just the website having issues. For those of you on preorder at that site already, they pushed the release date back to late February.

I hope it works for you :(
That's what happened to me on Amazon, they cancelled it
Are they not making very many??

Does this mean the Harley Quinn Pudding Pop Statue will also be delayed/cancelled?

I'm not sure if Harley will be delayed, I doubt it will be cancelled
It seems like they are not able to meet the demand or maybe something went wrong with production??
I just hope they don't start allocating it everywhere

I preordered on day one BBTS advertised for it early in 2016. If it was allocated and they were getting any I would have had a shot. Today was a mad house at work, no chance to try to put a new preorder in with WB. Tomorrow should be better.

Back