Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Bioshock Big Daddy-Rosie and little sister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth V3teran

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i'd make a thread for this one as i couldn't find one. What do we think? Rosie is a strange choice considering how iconic the bouncer is but i think it looks Great, and maybe an ex or fail in this case seeing as the normal edition comes with no LED'S in the helmet.

Always seen with its Little Sister, the Rosie is one the of five Big Daddies from BioShock. They are built to protect Little Sisters while they are collecting ADAM. The strong bond between a Rosie and its Little Sister makes the Rosie highly aggressive. Attacking a Little Sister will definitely trigger the wrath of her Big Daddy protector.

The Big Daddy - Rosie statue is brought to you by Gaming Heads. Standing in front of a Little Sister, Rosie is depicted in ¼ scale and stands about 21 inches tall. Shielding the Little Sister from any attack, Rosie is depicted in its basic heavy diving suit and holding its signature rivet gun.

The diving helmet of the Rosie exclusive edition statue incorporates LEDs that change colours (i.e. green, yellow and red). You can choose the colours in Rosie's diving helmet but choose wisely.

Each statue has been cast in polystone resin so that it shows the finest of details and it's hand-painted. Each statue comes in deluxe full-color packaging, has a hand-numbered base and a certificate of authenticity, which allows you to purchase the same edition number for future releases in the BioShock range. Since this is the first statue in our BioShock range, edition numbers are given on a first-come-first-served basis.

Limited to 500 pieces worldwide only.

Images shown are representative only and final product may vary.

img6301_01.jpg

horizontal_47_1.jpg

img6301_05.jpg

img6301_06.jpg

img6301_08.jpg

img6301_10.jpg

More pics on Gaming heads site
Big Daddy - Rosie Exclusive

Exclusive price $649.99
Normal price $599.99

Last edited:
I absolutely loved it. Price is a bit weird IMO, but none-the-less, a phenomenal piece. I hope for a Bouncer and Big Sister.

Yeah its price is up there, would have loved them to do the bouncer first. However the fact Bioshock is getting some love again is fine with me, the big sister would look great too :rock

I also thought it was strange they started with the rosie considering the bouncer is more iconic and even the regular edition neca made sells for more then the rosie on ebay.

I never thought I would have the opportunity to own a 1/4 big daddy so I am all in. This is awesome

It's great someone is taking on the license and I want one. Just can't afford one at this price. Still hoping for 1:6 scale though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....this looks amazing. Gaming Heads makes some nice statues. Hope they didn't give up on Mass Effect; I still need Wrex!!

It's great someone is taking on the license and I want one. Just can't afford one at this price. Still hoping for 1:6 scale though.

Same here. I would absolutely buy anything bioshock related if it was 1/6 scale. I was so bummed when I saw the price and scale. But I am happy for you guys that are going to pick this up.

I am glad I am not alone here ..... I was like OMFG I have been waiting for this! Then I saw its Rosie and not the Bouncer .... Bouncer would have been a day one PO. I think I may still buy this but UG !

The price is ridiculous. I'm passing since I don't like the Rosie nearly as much as the Bouncer, but even if this was the Bouncer, I don't think I would bite.

Last edited:
I agree with all on wanting bouncer first. My question is will we ever get another chance at a 1/4 big daddy if this doesn't sell well

The description does say the usual stuff about it being first in a range and you can reserve future statues with the same unique number if you register it. I'd imagine Bouncer will come, just as I believe there is more coming to the The Last of Us line than just the Clicker.

Wait times and release spacing is notoriously long with Gaming Heads though, so I wouldn't be planning on having one under the Xmas tree this year.. It would be interesting to know if any of their more expensive stuff doesn't sell well because of the price.

Turns out irrationalgames are doing a bouncer statue. I mean rosie looks more impressive, but maybe that's the reason they had to go with rosie first?.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The description does say the usual stuff about it being first in a range and you can reserve future statues with the same unique number if you register it. I'd imagine Bouncer will come, just as I believe there is more coming to the The Last of Us line than just the Clicker.

they also said that about the team fortress 2 and left for dead 2 series both are pretty much dead now. even Neca has abandoned the more affordable action figure counter parts. If this doesn't sell well they won't take a chance with the a bouncer.

Ugh... Not being the Bouncer makes it seriously hard to drop almost $700 on this thing... I love the Rosie, but not nearly as much as the Bouncer. Damn... Why does this have to be so tough?!

Ugh... Not being the Bouncer makes it seriously hard to drop almost $700 on this thing... I love the Rosie, but not nearly as much as the Bouncer. Damn... Why does this have to be so tough?!

what do you thing about the irrational games bouncer statue playing with the little sisters?

Back