What would be your ideal 1/6 custom figure(s) at the moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the question states, what would be your ideal customized, kitbashed 1/6 scale figure(s) at the moment?

For myself, I would love to kitbash an Alan Shore (James Spader) and a Denny Crane (William Shatner) figure from the law dramedy "Boston Legal", complete with 1/6 scale cigars and liquor glasses. Have yet to see a Spader or Shatner sculpt though.

image.jpg

image.jpg

buffy.jpg

Buffy. I'm sort of amazed we've never gotten a decent 1/6 Sarah Michelle Gellar head sculpt from any of the customizers out there. Maybe QMX will tackle her eventually.

Definitely a Jabba's Palace alien. Amanaman is probably my top but Klaatu, Barada, Niktu, Ephant Mon, and Hermie Odle would be amazing as well.

Archangel Michael from Dominion. Binged the show recently and would love him in my collection. Not gonna happen though :(

For me and my tastes, (eclectic) I'd like to own the following:
Highlander - Connor McLeod (modern 80s and 1500s kilted version), Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez, and The Kurgan/Victor Kruger.
Wonder Woman - Lynda Carter only
X-Files - Mulder and Scully
Stevie Ray Vaughn
This would be a good start for me.
Ryan

ETA: Shaun and Ed, Kill Bill, Vic Mackey from The Shield, and a Thomas Magnum

Z62wWfr.jpg

Almost every major need I've had over the years has been filled, so it's hard for me to get too worked up about anything that's missing. Years ago when I first joined, high up on my list were Chris Reeve Superman, Marty McFly, Thriller Michael Jackson, and Tech Noir Terminator. And those have all be done.

There are lots I would like (high end, nicely tailored, with nice sculpt versions of Pee Wee, Kyle Reese, Hudson, classic Firefly (GI Joe), Fassbender Magneto, Ripley, Rambo, etc. etc.), but I'm not clamoring for them.

The Shadow from the 1994 movie, since I've always loved that version of the costume.

I'd also now love to get a Deckard. I know there have been some produced here in the past, but unfortunately that was before I got really serious into collecting.

Back