1/6 ThreeZero Horror Movie Heritage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
New series from Threezero.

Anyone like to take a guess the four licenses in the background?

12605399_1283756624983496_9174867449579604186_o.jpg

Clearly the one on the lower left is Hellraiser. I'm more interested in classic Universal monsters. the one in the lower right could be Frankenstein I suppose. Would be nice to see someone produce Van Helsing.

Wow, 1/6 scale 30 Hellraiser should be awesome. Wife won't let me bring it within 20 miles of our home, but still. Looks like Karloff Frank in the lower right hand side, and top right could be some newfangled interpretation of a Frankenstein-type monster? Looks like he's not wearing much.

Cool, seems most people are pretty confident with their guesses for the bottom two. Just not sure what the other two are.

I hope 3zero will concentrate on some japanese horror stuff too.

Very promising. Hellraiser for sure with Pinhead on the left. Some sort of Frankenstein Monster on the right, but certainly not Universal. I think Dave is right with it being either Hammer or their own interpretation, but that wouldn't fit the line name of movie heritage. Odd if it is Hammer that they wouldn't start with a Lee Dracula.

nice, a 1:6 pinhead by Threezero, wow I can't wait.

As for that Frankenstein, doesn't look like Karloff, so no interest by me.. Let's see what else they have in store. I bet at some point we get a Freddy and Jason, easy sell and easy license. These are gonna look so much better then SSC 1:6, I'm really excited for this line.

The only thing I gotta say is, I'm so glad it's ThreeZero and not ThreeA...

---

def up for a pinhead!..........i'd love a possessed regan from the exorcist too.

Not a huge Clive Barker fan myself, but I do understand the appeal and I get why people love Pinhead. So yeah, really good news on that. Threezero makes very good stuff and cheaper than Hot Toys or Sideshow.

My interest is more on that figure on the bottom right, which at first I assumed it was Frankenstein's monster. Ideally I would love for a Boris Karloff's monster, since in my opinion that is the standard cinema look of him. In the picture below, I actually think that could be him. A monster from Bride of Frakenstein who has a burned head so it could be smoother.

Frankenstein's_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg

My second guess is him...and to be honest is a past for me if it is him.
5070601533_97e045a6b0_o.jpg

The Hammer monster seems to be a bit odd for me, since the ICONIC hammer monster is the mushroom hair cut Christopher Lee version...

nice, a 1:6 pinhead by Threezero, wow I can't wait.

As for that Frankenstein, doesn't look like Karloff, so no interest by me.. Let's see what else they have in store. I bet at some point we get a Freddy and Jason, easy sell and easy license. These are gonna look so much better then SSC 1:6, I'm really excited for this line.

The only thing I gotta say is, I'm so glad it's ThreeZero and not ThreeA...

---

Don't we have a Jason coming from Sideshow later this year?

I'm watching this thread with great interest. I have some Sideshow horror from back in the day, but wouldn't mind an upgrade.

I'm not finding any Frankenstein designs that match up perfectly to that teaser in the bottom corner. I think the Van Helsing is the closest with the large staples and scar in the middle of the forehead, but the shape of the staples and lack of a scar in abrove the bridge of the nose seems to rule him out. Not to mention who would make that abomination :lol

Prowse is out, he didn't have a scar across his forehead and the staples are smaller and placed around a scar that goes around the hair line.

The scar from the left-side staple is very consistent with the Universal Frankenstein design... but it the scar line is higher up and not across the forehead like that.

So at the end I'd say it's probably closest to the Van Helsing one... but maybe their own design or something that hasn't come out yet.

The body in the upper right does look a bit like David Prowse... but the scars don't look right.

I agree. The scars line up for Van Helsing Frankenstein. The design also fits more along the style of 3A/Zero style.

attachment.php

Universal Monsters license is prolly tied up somewhere else.

Back