Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
12418823_10153724350745781_960661903747599145_o.jpg

Awesome. Hopefully this means an accurate T1 Endo and Police Shootout T-800.

Does anyone know about this company's track record with paint apps?

Check out what they do with their robots for the TF line, I don't even like Bayformers, but their track record for what gets shipped is hard to argue against. Their Terminator stuff is probably going to melt some brains.

...and I just noticed that G1 Transformers is added into their lineup. :panic:

Their stuff looks great, but 1:3 just doesn't work for the collection. Companies are starting to dole out licenses like candy.

I googled some of their products, and it seems like their production work is top notch. Very encouraging, though with this many license I can't help but imagine they'll only be dabbling in any given line. I would be surprised if Terminator was a priority, but I hope so!

I googled some of their products, and it seems like their production work is top notch. Very encouraging, though with this many license I can't help but imagine they'll only be dabbling in any given line. I would be surprised if Terminator was a priority, but I hope so!
They have at least 10 characters in their Bayformers series released/previewed, and like 20 from the Arkham games.

P1 is pushing the statue game in a higher standard for sure.

Back